• chapter thirty •

The team was back at S.H.I.E.L.D's base, Orion locked up in a cell.
"Has he talked yet?" Remus asked Steve and Sirius once they made their way back to the rest of the team.
Steve shook his head, "all he does is make fun of Sirius."
James and Remus rolled their eyes.
"He said something to me before I left though. . ." Steve trailed off.
"What was it?" Bruce asked.
Steve's eyes drifted off to Remus.
Remus gulped and sighed, "was it what I think it is?"
Steve nodded.
"What? How did he even know about that?!" Sirius said.
"Know about what?" Tony asked, his voice laced with confusion.
"That I'm a monster." Remus answered, confusing the rest of the team.
"You're a what?" Wanda said.
"A monster?! Remus, give me a bloody reason why I shouldn't punch you in the face right now."
"Remus,"
Remus looked up at Steve.
"You're not a monster. I don't know what it's like for you to change once every month, but I know that what you turned to is not the one who defines you."
"He's right. . ." Sirius said.
"I'm a werewolf." Remus said, everyone hearing the gasps of the team.
"Woah. . ."
"That's why you leave every month." Bruce said.
Remus nodded.
"You can't control it?" Tony asked.
Remus shook his head, "I hurt whoever crosses the wolf's path."
"There has to be something we can do to help." Thor said.
"No. There isn't."
"We can try something." Wanda said.
"I know!" Everyone's eyes drifted off to Tony.
"What?"
"I can build a room for Remus. I have some titanium in my lab. The titanium would prevent you to even break out during the full moon."
Remus beamed, "You would really do that?"
Tony nodded, "Of course."
"I'm not sure if it's possible but. . .maybe I can try to make a potion to calm your wolf and to at least make your shift less painful."
Remus nodded, "I would really appreciate it."
"Rogers, your guy is requesting to speak to Sirius, and only him." Maria Hill, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D said as she walked towards the group.
Steve sent a nod to Sirius.

"To what displeasure am I being summoned?" Sirius spoke up as he walked closer to Orion's cell.
"I thought you wanted to know what Strucker wanted with your godson?" Orion said, his glare throwing daggers towards Sirius.
Sirius crossed his arms and leaned against the opposite wall facing his father's cell.
"If that's the real reason why you called me, speak up."
"You see. . .I was going to take that Potter the same day as well." Orion said in nothing much more than only a whisper, only loud enough for Sirius to hear.
Sirius raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"
"Strucker always wanted James' kid. I can tell you for a fact we weren't planning on taking James. I suggested we took the kid's father instead, he was older anyways and maybe even bring Harold along for the ride–" Orion got cut off by Sirius.
"Harry. His name is Harry."
Orion only rolled his eyes and continued talking low, "but then the Dark Lord showed up and well. . .I was fast enough to only protect James. I imagined his wife and son would be dead but how wrong was I? The Potters really know how to survive."
Neither Black knew that the Avengers, Fury, Hill, and Coulson were listening and watching the whole conversation through the security footage.
"Great story, now tell me what he wants with Harry?" Sirius said, his eyes dark and full of rage.
"Fine. Well, for starters he knows about our world, obviously thanks to me. But he also knows about the prophecy."
Sirius moved away from the wall to get closer to the cell.
"The prophecy? The prophecy that involves Harry and Voldemort?"
Orion flinched at the name but still nodded.
"Flinching at your old master's name are you now?"

Back with the rest, Thor turn to look at James with a raised eyebrow.
"Prophecy, old master, what's going on in your world?"
James' shoulder tensed and he caught Remus' eyes.
"Better if I tell you when we're all together."

"Keep going, Orion." Sirius spat.
"Well, Strucker wants to unite the remaining Death Eaters with Hydra, and he needs Harry for that."
"Death Eaters and Hydra working together? Unbelievable. They despise muggles."
"But are we sure they hate muggles with powers? I think not."

*
*
Remus is an Avenger already too, cause he's Remus freaking Lupin and he deserves the world.
  I know this is another short chapter so I apologize :( but I hope you're all enjoying the story so far.