• chapter twenty-one •

For the next four days they all walked around the park, went to many water parks, and did so many things together that it exhausted them. They even went off to walk around the woods and made a bonfire, ate s'mores, and told scary stories. They enjoyed being around each other and all felt like they belonged.

   "People, wakey wakey!" Clint's voice was heard through the intercom, waking up everyone in the suite.

Everyone groaned, and rolled over in their beds (except for Mr. and Mrs. Weasley who have been up and patiently waiting in their room for the rest to wake up, guessed Clint was the first . . . Surprisingly).

   "It's a new day, and time to start it! Don't be lazy bums and meet me in the kitchen, I made blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes with orange juice on the side."

At the word 'pancakes' everyone quickly got up from their beds and ran to the kitchen. 

   "Pass the plates, people!" Tony said, taking a seat besides Pietro.

   "I want two of each, Clint." said Steve, his chin on his hands.

   "Come on, Sirius! We're having the delicious Hawkcakes today!" yelled Pietro.

   "I'm here!"

  Everyone sat around the table, waiting impatiently for Clint to finish making more pancakes.

   "Another!" exclaimed Thor, banging his fist on the table.

   "Patience."

   "It's our last day so where to?" said Nat as they made their way in to the park.

   "The castle!"

  They spend the rest of their day meeting princesses, the grinch, Mickey Mouse and his friends, etc. They go on more rides, walked around, fed some animals, and went back to the suite.

   "Pack up, people! We're going back to New York in an hour."

  They had finally arrived back to the tower and were all sitting in the common area.

   "When will you guys be going back to the Burrow?" Remus asked Mrs. Weasley.

   "We were thinking later today." She said.

   "Today?" said Bruce, "Why not return in the early morning?"

   "I agree with Bruce, it's around midnight over there. Spend some more time here with us and tomorrow around eight in the morning you can go back."

Mrs. Weasley agreed and after decided to show the Weasleys what a movie was.

   "So, what are we watching?" Wanda asked as she walked into the room, drying her hair with a towel.

   "If you say Finding Nemo I'm throwing myself out of a window." said Harry, his legs on
Clint's lap and his head resting on Steve's lap.

   "I second that," said Steve, running his hand through Harry's hair.

   "What? Why the bloody hell not?" snapped Sirius pouting.

   "We've watched that movie more than a hundred times." said Bruce.

   "And?!" Thor said, his arms crossed and his bottom lip sticking out.

   "Guys, come on! Let's just watch Aliens in the Attic." Pietro suggested.

   "No! The Goonies." Clint added.

   "Merlin's sake," Remus muttered under his breath and stood up.

"Quiet! We're going to choose the old-fashioned way." All eyes went to Remus. "Anyone has a quarter I can borrow?"

   "Catch." Remus easily caught the quarter Rhodey threw at him.

   "I call tails for the aliens!" said Pietro.

   "Heads for The Goonies!" added Clint.

   "No! Finding Nemo!"

   "We haven't watched The Goonies!"

   "Fine!"

   "Tails for Aliens in the Attic and heads for The Goonies."

   Remus threw the quarter up in the air and everyone watched as it fell back to the ground.
Remus leaned down and glanced at the group.
"Tails."