• chapter thirteen •

After they had finished watching Harry's memory and sat around the conference room talking about more Quidditch, they decided to go out to eat.

"Shawarma place?" Tony asked.

"Yes!"

Everyone was gathered around in a table, each eating their shawarma.

"Steve, hey!" came the voice of a woman.
They all turned their attention to the woman, she had mid length blonde hair with brown eyes.

    "Oh, Sharon. Hi." Steve stood up from his seat and gave her a small hug as a greeting.

    "Everyone this is Sharon, Sharon this is . . . well everyone."

   Sharon let out a small chuckle and waved at everyone, some waved, others only stared or smiled.

    "You want to take a seat and join us?" Steve said.

    "Oh, no. I don't want to bother you guys."

  Harry and Nat noticed Steve looked relieved when she denied to join them. They also noticed how uncomfortable Steve felt.

    "Are you sure?"

    "Positive. I actually have to get going. Bye guys." Sharon waved goodbye and left.

   Steve let out a small sigh of relief and sat back down. He looked up as he adjusted his chair and saw everyone staring at him.

    "What?"

    "Why so uncomfortable?" asked Tony, a small smirk plastered on his face.

  Steve ignored his question and began to eat.

    "Is it Peggy?" Steve stopped and glanced at Nat.

    "No."

Back in the tower, Harry left to the game room that Tony had made not long after the wizards moved in.

   "So, Pietro. . ."

  Pietro's attention went to Sirius.

    "What?" he said

    "Don't you have a job to do?" Sirius said, a small smirk on his face.

    "Job? What jo- oh . . . right." Pietro let out a small sigh and stood up to walk away, not before turning to stare at all of them. "He can't know, right?"

    "No!"

  Pietro let out a small laugh and ran to the game room.

    "Woah!" Harry jumped, obviously being startled by Pietro.

    "Oops, sorry."

    "Don't mind me asking but why are you here? You usually like to bother Clint or Tony." said Harry, a tiny smirk on his face.

    "Hey! That's a little mean. Besides I just wanted to come and you know- hang around with you." Pietro answered, getting a look from Harry.