• chapter thirty-six •

It's been two whole days since Orion broke out of S.H.I.E.L.D's prison cell and the Avengers were more paranoid than ever. Not once did they leave Harry out of their sight. Harry honestly didn't mind. Harry wasn't going to lie. . .he was afraid that Hydra would capture him. Not feeling safe in his bedroom by himself, he decided to sleep with Steve.

   "Hey. . .bud." Harry was shaken awake by none other than Steve Rogers.

   "Mm, what?"

   "Clint made pancakes. Let's go have breakfast, yeah?"

  Harry nodded and followed Steve.

————— Ministry of Magic —————

   "Why are you here, Dumbledore?" Fudge asked, not even looking up from the pile of papers that he had laid out on his desk.

   "Well. . .I came here to tell you that Orion Black is alive and wants to find a way to bring Voldemort back."

  Fudge flinched at the name and looked at Dumbledore.

   "There's no way Orion was able to survive that explosion at Knockturn Alley. Now, if that's all you wanted to say to me if you can please leave me alone to do my work."

   "I'm afraid I cannot do that."

   "And why is that?"

  With a flick of his wand, Dumbledore let his Disillusionment Charm fall. The sight startled Fudge.

   "What is this?!" Fudge went for his wand, ready to fire a spell.

   "Expelliarmus!" within seconds, Fudge's wand was in Dumbledore's hand.

   "Give me a reason why I shouldn't arrest all of you? I find it low of you Dumbledore to be working with Death Eaters. But thank you for bringing them to me. You'll all be having a nice life in Azkaban."

  Both James and Sirius were clenching their fist.

   "They're not Death Eaters, Cornelius." said Dumbledore. "We have proof that Mr. Black is innocent."

   "Yeah? What will that be?"

   "Me." said James, stepping forward.

   "You? A disguised Death Eater?" Fudge snickered.

  James rolled his eyes, "I am James Potter. If you don't believe me use some of your truth potion."

  Fudge looked taken back by the suggestion.

   "Very well." Fudge grabbed a small vile from a drawer. Fudge poured three drops of the potion to James.

   "Who is your master?"

  James mentally rolled his eyes, "I don't have any master."

    "Is that so? What is your name?"

    "James Fleamont Potter."

  Fudge looked shocked but recomposed himself.

   "Where were you these past years?"