Prolouge

Author's POV

Y/n stood in a door while wearing a white gown and holding a beautiful bouquet.

She walk slowly towards the altar until she saw the man that she loves.

"Park, Jimin would you accept    Y/l/n, Y/n as your wife, and live with her till the rest of your life" said the priest.

"Yes, I will"

"Y/l/n, Y/n, would you accept Park Jimin as your husband, and stay with him till the rest of your life"

"Yes, I will"

"You may now kiss"

Jimin leans and kiss Y/n. While they are kissing all of the guests stood and cheer for the couple.

Few years later.........

Today is Y/n birthday.

While cooking Y/n feels someone was hugging her. She turned around and saw Jimin half asleep, back hugging her. She turned around again to finish cooking.

"Happy birthday Jagiya your the most beautiful person that appear in my life......plus the most kindest and sweetest woman in the whole world" while Jimin was talking Y/n blushed and turned around and hugged him

"Jiminie, hayyyssshhhhh its still morning and you are making me cry."

"Yah. Jagiya is that the way you will thank me for greeting you" Jimin said while pouting.

"Ah sorry, thank you jiminie I'm so thankful that you came in to my life" Y/n said while giving Jimin a peck on his pouting lips.

"Yah, jagiya why you give me a peck instead of a kiss"

"Well Mr. Park Jimin, I don't know what is the difference between the peck and the kiss" Y/n said while she proceed the cooking.

"Well let me show you the difference of peck and kiss"

Jimin leans and peck Y/n lips.

"That is what you call peck" Jimin said.

"Well how about-hmm" Y/n stop talking when Jimin give her a passionate kiss on her lips.

*Kring-kring*

"hmm Jimin there's hmm someone calling " Y/n said while Jimin still kissing her.

Y/n suddenly stop and pick the phone.

"Aahhrrggghh"

"Hello who's this........Jimin?..............he's here.................why" Y/n held the phone and give it to Jimin.

"Who's this?"Jimin whispher to Y/n.

"I dont know she want to talk to you" Y/n whispher back.

"She?" Jimin wondered who is calling. He walk toward the living room and talk to the cellphone.

"Hello this is Jimin. Who is this?"

"Jimin"

Once Jimin hears the name he get stiffed and worried.

"Jeongyeon? Why are you calling I told you I am married "

"Jimin, please give me a chance"

"Im sorry Jeongyeon but I love Y/n. I love my wife"

The phone get's quiet then.......

"Aaaahhh!!"

Jimin panicked when Jeongyeon scream and the phone get off.

"Hello! Jeongyeon! Hello!" Jimin screamed hoping that the girl on the other phone was still fine, but there was no response.

Jimin runs and get his key and jacket. Then Y/n notice him.

"Jiminie where are you going?" Y/n asked as she turned around and look at the worried Jimin.

"Ah..... J-jagiya. I-im just going to get a....... gift. Yes a gift." Y/n nod and let him pass her.

"Ah Jiminie would you buy me a chi-" Y/n stop talking when she notice that Jimin already left.

"Oh he must in a hurry" Y/n said to herself.

Jimin's POV

Once Y/n nod I hurried myself and left our house. Aaahhh I felt guilty. I tell a lie to Y/n.

I hope Jeongyeon was fine.

Like me Jeongyeon is a kpop too. She is a member in a kpop group named twice. I started liking her for almost 2 years but that didnt last because I saw Y/n the love of my life.

I arrived at her house. I knocked for a few time at her door but there are no response. I twisted the knob and luckily its not locked.

I twisted it and go inside I look around and saw Jeongyeon laying on the floor.

I ran hurriedly towards her body.

"Jeongyeon are you okay?" I asked then suddenly she lifted her head and look at me. She hugged me.

"Jimin." She said seductively. Then I realized she's just wearing lingerie.

I walk away to her, but every time I walk away she slowly walk towards me.

"Jimin I know you loved me." She said while still walking towards me until my back hits the wall.

"I'm sorry but I love my wi- hmm" i didnt finish my talking because she kiss me rough. I tried to push her but she just kiss me harder then I melt and kiss her back.

"Happy birthd-" I look around and saw Y/n standing at the door while a tear keep escaping to her eyes. And my group members Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook standing there while holding a cake, balloons and gifts for Y/n they looked shocked.

"W-why" Y/n whisper.

"WHY!!!" I jumped because Y/n yell and burst crying.

What did I do to my Y/n. I hurt her.

I hurt her in her birthday........