05

Y/n POV

*ding dong* i woke up from my slumber when the doorbell keeps ringing. Aaaahhhh I guess I'm going to open that door.

I stood from my bed and take my slippers. I walk down stair and notice that my grandparents are gone. When I look at the fridge I saw a message.

Y/n were going back in our old house were gonna take about one week. There are foods in the cupboard and fridge. When its night time don't forget to lock all the doors. Don't do anything stupid.

                                                 -Grandma

We'll i see, they are gone and they will take one week. They didn't told me to take care, aaaahhh.

*ding dong* oh, i forgot the gate. I walk outside and open the gate. Once i open it, there stood a guy showing his bunny like teeth.

He stop smiling when he notice me.

"H-hello." He said stuttering.

"Hello." I said sounding friendly. We stood silence for a couple of minutes until i notice that he's holding something it looks like a food. When he notice me looking at his hand he spoke.

"Ah, yes I forgot. T-take this." he said shyly, giving me the food. I take it and notice that its a rice cake.

"T-that is a r-rice cake, we m-move in that house." He said pointing at the house that stay in front of our house.

"I-i hope, w-we will b-be a good n-neighbors." i look at him, he looks somewhat familiar. I stop from thinking and thank him.

"Ah, kamsamnida" i said bowing few times. I look up straight and look at him. We looked at each other for a couple of seconds until he broke the silence.

"Ah. I'm g-gonna get g-going. My h-hyungs are p-probably waiting for m-me." Once he finish talking he walks slowly towards there house.

"Oh yes thank you for the rice cakes! By the way I'm Y/n, how about you!!" i yell to him and wave. He look at me and smile showing his bunny smile and then wave back.

"I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook!!"

I just smile at his cuteness and went back in our house.

Change POV
Jungkook POV

After traveling for like four hours, we arrive at our new house. I look at my phone and saw that it still 2am, perfect because all sasaengs are asleep.

We carry our luggage and put it in our house, i didn't look at the design of the house because I'm too sleepy, and it still dark.

"Yah, hyung why do we need to move in this house?" I heard Tae-tae hyung said.

"Yah, don't asked me. Asked the CEO." Namjoon hyung said sounding sleepy.

Our staff leave us here, because they say that this village only have little population. And they say they have security guards guarding is, so that the sasaengs will not find us.

I look at each of my hyung. Namjoon hyung, putting his head in Jin hyung's shoulder. Yoongi hyung sitting in one of our luggage, sleeping. Hoseok hyung hugging his stuffed toy. Tae tae hyung sulking. And Jimin hyung smiling while texting, well I guess he's texting with Jeongyeon. I don't know, but I hate everytime i hear or see Jeongyeon. I don't like her.