15

Y/n POV

"Thank you, you all make me happy." I said while preventing to shout in happiness.

This place, this scenery. This is the place I want to go when I am 15 years old.

I remember when its my 15th birthday I am sitting in the living room watching tv, then a commercial pop showing a beautiful restaurant on top of a hill. Since that day I told myself that someday I will go and eat there.

This is it. My dream came true. And that's because of bts. I'm grateful that I met them.

"Y/n?..............." I look around and saw Jungkook. I gave him a questioning look. He blink for a couple times and started to talk.

"A-ah, come with me. Hyung said we are going to eat." He said shyly. I smiled at him and agreed. I look at the restaurant. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. This place looks so elegant. Am i perfect for this?

Me and Jungkook arrive in our table. The rest of the bts are sitting comfortably. Jungkook pull a chair for me. I thanked him and sit down. I sit in between Jungkook and Taehyung.

We take our orders and wait until it comes. It takes only 5 minutes until our orders came. Then we started to eat.

"Uh, excuse me." We all look at the waiter, he's holding a plate.

"This is your lobster sir." The waiter said while handing the plate with one red lobster to Jin oppa. I didn't know that Jin oppa likes lobster.

"Oh robster, wow, i love robster." Jin oppa speak in english. He happily take the lobster. Haha he's cute when he's speaking english. The waiter laughs too.

After we finish eating we immediately head towards the van.

"Y/n, where do you wan-" Namjoon oppa was cut by a call.

*kring kring* he took his phone and when he saw the id caller he immediately answer it.

"Hello. Bang Pd nim why do you call?" Namjoon oppa asked and I think it's the CEO. It takes for a couple minutes until Namjoon oppa hung the call. He look at me sadly and spoke.

"Y/n, we are sending you home. The CEO wants a meeting with us. But don't worry we will continue our trip on the other time." He said I nod at him and smile. It's not a big deal. They are kpop idols their busy.

"Aaahhh, why have meeting suddenly, I am having fun with Y/n."Taehyung said and start to frown. I look at him.

"Yah, Tae tae don't worry, once you are all free we will continue our trip." I said. I didn't notice that we are in front of our house now. I smile at all of them and wave. I exit from the van. I suddenly stop when Taehyung called my name.

"Y/n......" Taehyung said, i look at him and notice how serious he is looking.

"Y/n, promise me you will continue our trip. Okay." He said while raising his pinky fingers. I smile at his cuteness and spoke.

"Yes, I will." I said and pinky promise him. He get into the van and wave at me. They all bid goodbyes and the driver start the engine. I look at the van until its out of my sight.

I walked in our house and lay myself in my comfy bed. I am so tired to change, so i didn't realize that i fell asleep while wearing a beautiful dress.

*kring kring* the phone keeps ringing that make me woke up from my slumber. Once I saw the callers id i immediately answer it.

"H-hello?" I said stuttering.

Why did the big hit entertainment call me?

Is it important?

To be continued......