14

Y/n POV

After they told me for almost 100 times to wear the black elegant dress, i just agree.

I hurried myself in my bedroom. I check the dress again. Uggghhh. I will not look good at this dress. Remember, I'm ugly.

I wear the cocktail dress carefully. I also wear some simple makeup. Want to know how i put my makeup on?

Well i just put some foundation on and put some nude color eyeshadow. And for my lips I put some lip tint to make my lips pinkish. I also put some blush to make my cheeks rosy pink. I let my hair fall and put some light waves in it.

When I'm satisfied with my look i took a last glance in the mirror, to check if something wrong. After that I took my black pouch that i rarely use. I hurried myself back down in the living room.

Change POV
Author POV

When Y/n arrive in the living room, all of the seven boys stared at her.

*Wow she looks good* the seven boys said to themselves. Once Y/n notice how the BTS are looking at her she get shy and low her head.

*I think they don't like it* Y/n tell herself. When she's only 6 years old, her non biological grandparents always tell her bad things that lower her self esteem.

"No!!" All the boys yell in unison, because they already know what did Y/n thinking about her look.

"Y-you, look b-beautiful." Jungkook said while looking at the other direction. Jungkook is not good in hiding some feelings. That's why all of his hyungs already know how she liked or let say how he love Y/n so much.

Y/n look up and smile at Jungkook. She already know that her cheeks are blushing.

"Thank you. Kookie." Y/n said that make Jungkooks smile in delight. On the other hand their are one boy who already pissed just because of jealousy.

Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung think some plan to make Y/n delight in happiness.

He already think something.

"Y/n, you look good in that beautiful black cocktail dress. But of course you're the most beautiful." Taehyung said sounding like he's just reading a poem. Little did he know that he even made Y/n blush twice than she ever could be.

"K-kamsahamnida" Y/n said and continue to bow to hide her bright red cheeks.

*Victory* taehyung think happily, because he just made Y/n blushed.

"Okay. Stop with that and go to the van we are heading in our destination now." Namjoon said. All of them agreed and walk towards the black van. Y/n locked the door wisely to prevent stealing.

When they are all in the van, the driver starts the engine. The thing they do in their car trip are just talk, tell some jokes and sleep. It takes for almost two hours to arrive at their destination. But before they get out of the van BTS cover Y/n eyes with black handkerchief.

"Are you going to kidnap me?" Y/n said jokingly that made the boys giggle. They walk for a couple minutes and then suddenly stop.

Y/n feel that someone was taking her blindfold. She took for a couple minutes to adjust herself from the lightness. Once she's okay, Y/n felt urge to cry. She was amazed by the view.

It was a fancy restaurant in top of a hill, and from the above she can see the town. The people on the ground looks like a busy little ants. She faced the boys and hugged them.

"Thank you, you all make me happy." Y/n exclaimed.