10

Y/n POV

"It's early. How about we'll watch some movies." Namjoon oppa asked. Yes, perfect.

"YESSS!!" We all yell in unison. Ahaha. Hoseok oppa and Yoongi oppa buy some popcorn and snacks. And the rest of us arranged the living so we can enjoy the watching. Later on Hoseok oppa and Yoongi oppa arrived with bags of snacks in there hand.

We put the snacks in the bowl. Everyone sit down. I was sitting at the center. I sit beside Jungkook and Jimin. I have a weird feeling, that every time i have contact with Jimin i felt warm. But naahh he don't care about me. Later on the movie starts. We chose to watch "The secret life of pets", because its full of cute animals. The movie is still playing but Jimin is still focus in his phone.

It was in the middle of the movie when I felt sleepy. I look around and notice that me and Jimin are the one who are not sleeping. I look at Jungkook's peaceful face. He's cute when he's sleep. Well every time he's cute haha. I stop from admiring Jungkook and yawn for a couple times. And then didn't realize I just fell asleep.

Change POV
Jimin POV

When my hyungs and Y/n decided to watch some movies, i just go with the flow. But I can't focus on the movie because I'm chatting with Jeongyeon. I know I like Jeongyeon, but why am i happy because Y/n, the one that i bumped into, is our neighbor and our future female singer.

I stop from thinking because of Y/n yawns. She kept yawning, well I think she's sleepy. I look at everyone and notice that they are all asleep except for me and Y/n.

Then suddenly she fell asleep. Her head hangs low. It's not comfortable in that position. So I take her head slowly and place it in my shoulders. I take a glance of her peaceful face. My heart. My heart beats fast, like its going to rip my chest.

I noticed her beautiful features, her soft pink lips. I want to feel it, i want to kiss it. I slowly lean to kiss her but interrupt when Jungkook suddenly woke up. I pretend myself sleeping. Then suddenly I can feel the lightness of the weight in my shoulders. Well, i think Jungkook take Y/n head. I take a peak and saw that Jungkook is placing Y/n head in his shoulder. Wait. I go first. Uugggghhh. Well Suga hyung is right Jungkook is a man now. Then I let the sleepiness swallow me.

"M-mommy, d-daddy." I woke up from my slumber because of Y/n. I look up and saw that she keeps rotating in her position. I think she's having a nightmare. I look at our watch and saw that its still 2am. I tried to woke her up but she just keeps repeating the word "mommy and daddy". I look at Jungkook and noticed that he's in his slumber. He didn't know what happening to his princess.

Then suddenly i hear sobs. I look at Y/n and noticed that she's awake and crying. Once she saw me she hugged me. She kept crying that made my shirt wet.  I felt my heart softens. Seeing her crying makes me want to protect her. I hugged her back. I rubbed my hand in her back and her sobs become lesser and lesser. I have a feeling, that every time I was with her I felt comfortness.

I notice that she look up so I look at her. Her nose became red and her eyes too. She look at me and get shocked. She stands up and spoke.

"A-ah, Jimin! . M-mianhe. I-i w-will go in the r-room." she said and hurried herself in the room that we led her. Well she sure is a shy girl. I remember again why she kept saying mommy and daddy. What happen to them? I waited for her to come back in the living room, but i guess she will not come back, so I continue my slumber again.

Change POV
Y/n POV

"A-ah, Jimin! . M-mianhe. I-i w-will go in the r-room." i said and didn't wait for his response i hurried myself in the room they led to me. I lay down on the bed and it smells so manly. Who's bed it is? It smells good. I shrugged my thought for the fragrance and remember what happens a while ago.

Flashback.
(Y/n nightmare)

I saw my 5 years old self playing with a boy. I look at the boy and saw his crescent eyes every time he smiles.

"Hello." my younger self and the boy stop playing when we heard a manly voice. I look around and saw a man wearing a black jacket and black hat.

"Hello are you Y/n" the man said.

"I'm sorry sir but our parents told us to not to talk to strangers." the boy with the crescent eyes said. The man smirked and I felt goosebumps.

"You rascal don't you dare talk to me like that." the man said and point at the boy.

"Sorry sir but my name is Jimin not rascal." the boy said. The man get angrier. Then suddenly he wrap a towel on the boy's mouth and the boy looses consciousness. I became scared. I look at the boy sleeping body. Then the man walk slowly towards me. I need to escape, so i decided to run. I keep running and running.

"Run and run little kitty." the man sings.

"Mommy, daddy help!!" i yell but no one can hear me. Then suddenly a towel was wrap in my mouth.

"Goodnight little kitty." the man said.

"M-mommy, d-daddy" and with that i lose my consciousness.

(End of Y/n nightmare)

There is one question that keeps repeating in my mind. Why Jimin is in my dream? Do you I know him when I was young?

I stop from thinking when I remember that i hugged Jimin. Uuuggghhhhh awkward.