18

Author's note

Hi guys sorry if i posted the chapter 17 two times, my phone buffers. And i'm sorry that i didn't update for so long.

By the way thank you for reading my story.

___________________________

Y/n POV

*kring kring* i was being wake by my alarm i check the time and it's already 10:00. Aahhhh i want to sleep but i need to eat i'm hungry as a lion.

I stretch for a little bit and enter our kitchen. I look for foods, but there are none, our cupboard is empty. Well i think i need to go in the grocery.

So i decided to buy something to eat. I take a shower and go in the near grocery store.

I enter the grocery and buy my needs. After i paid my groceries, i started to exit in the huge grocery store. Then, think i forgot something, i was about to turn around when............

"Miss!!!" I look around and saw a hood looking guy, he seems so tired of running. He look up and smiles at me. H-he is handsome.

"Miss, i think you forgot this" i look at his hand and saw that his holding my wallet, yes i forgot it when i am paying.

I smile at him and held my hand to get it but he suddenly raise his hand that holds my wallet.

What is he doing? I gave him a "what are you doing" look. He's smile became wider. Ah i know it. He will asked me then it will go and go.

"Aww, don't be short tempered, how about i gave you th-" i cut his sentence because i take my wallet from his hand.

"I'm sorry mister, but no, i will gladly take my wallet" i said at him and ready myself to go home.

"Miss!, you sure?" he asked, uggghhh this boy is getting in my nerves. I gave him a fake smile and speak.

"Yes, mister i'm 100% sure, and thank you for lending me my wallet." i look at his face, he's handsome he's manly but the one thing i don't like about him is he's a tease. I started my walk.

"Okay, then it's you're loss beautiful" i just ignore him and rolled my eyes. What did i lose in that, he's handsomeness. Eww.

After for walking for almost 15 minutes i arrive in our house. I arrange the foods in the cupboards and the fridge. Yes, now we have lot of foods, thanks for my grandparents money. I miss them are they coming back.

I lay on the sofa feeling exhausted. Oh by the way, my wallet, what if he stole my money. I take my wallet and hurry myself to check if my money was there.

Gladly its still there. Pheww, i thought he took it. Wait.................

Where's my picture here?!

What the f*ck, where is it!?

The f*ck the guy a while ago!

"Okay, then it's you're loss beautiful" i remember his last sentence. He took it. No i have my number in the back of that picture!!!!!!

Ughh what am i going to do!?

*kring kring* i was interrupt by a call i took my phone and saw the id caller. Unknown number. Who could it be?

I answer it.

"H-hello, who's this?" i asked calmly.

"Hello beautiful" wait. i know that voice. The guy a while ago.

To be continued.