12

Y/n POV

"Y/n....... I........" I look at Taehyung's eye. He seems very serious.

"Y/n....... I.......... Lo-" Taehyung was cut in his words when he hear Jimin's voice yelling his name.

"Kim Taehyung!!" Jimin came out of the door while looking pissed. His face can tell that he's very angry.

"Yes, Park Jimin. What do you want?" Taehyung asked looking calm. He keeps pushing his tongue in his mouth.

Suddenly Jimin takes my wrist and look at it.

"Y/n, are you hurt? Did Taehyung hurt you?" He asked while still looking at my wrist. What is he talking?

"A-ni, he didn't hurt me. W-wae?" I asked. He suddenly let go of my wrist and look at Taehyung.

"Jimin-sshi, don't be a double timer. Jeongyeon is there for you. Am I right?" Taehyung said. He seems calm. I look at Jimin and notice how angry he looks like.

"Don't you ever said Jeongyeon's name." Jimin said. I can saw his jaw clenching.

"Hmm, they are right you're are too stupid for Jeongyeon. You have a brain Jimin. Why you don't use it?" Taehyung said. Then suddenly Jimin grips Taehyung's collar. I tried to take his grip in Tae's collar but he just tighten it.

Then Taehyung receives one punch in his cheek. I got shocked when Taehyung chuckled.

"*giggle* you need to go to gym Chimchim, it didn't hurt." Tae said while massaging his cheek where he get punch.

"Well, thank you for reminding me. and I will." Jimin replied smirking and walked away. What with his smirk? And why did he punch Taehyung?

I stop from thinking when i remember that Taehyung get punch. I look at his cheek and notice that its swelling.

"Taehyung, wait me here I'm just going to get some ice." I said and hurried to there kitchen. I look at there fridge and notice that it didn't have anything. No water, no foods. They are BTS, why they don't have food supplies?

I hurried myself back in the garden, and saw that Taehyung's cheek is turning to violet color. Without saying anything I take his wrist and pull him. We pass there gate.

"Yah, Y/n where are we going?" he kept asking but I didn't reply. I just want to drag him towards the convenience store to buy some ice.

We arrive at the convenience store. I push him towards one of the store's chair while I go in the counter to buy some ice.

Once I paid the ice i take my handkerchief and wrap the ice. I lift Taehyung's face and gently press the ice in his swollen cheek.

I look at his face and he seems shocked and.......... wait .............. is he ......................... blushing. When our eyes met he's the first one to avoid eye contact.

"Oh by the way, Taehyung. What do you want to tell me a while a go?" i asked while still pressing the ice in his cheek.

"A-ah, f-forget it." he said. Hmmm I don't believe it. But I will not annoy him.

"Hmm, okay." i said. He look at my eyes he look like his thinking something.

"Y/n, can we have a date." once he said that, i get shocked and accidentally press the ice hard in his cheek.

"Ouch!" he said and low his head while massaging his cheek. I go back in reality when I heard him groan.

"Ah, s-sorry." I said and lift his face.

"No its fine.......... By the way........... Do you agree?............. It's just a .............. Friendly date........ i guessed." He said while almost whispering the last words.

"Well............. Fine. I'll go." I said and he smiled widely like he just didn't receive a hard punch a while ago.