17

Y/n POV

"Annyeong Y/n!!" Once i step inside I was greeted by the bts. I bow at them an also greet them.

"A-annyeong." i said while stuttering.

They all smile at me. I look towards the CEO, and he signaled me to sit down. I let myself sit in the luxurious chair. I also sit beside Taehyung and Jimin.

"Okay, so since we're complete, let's start the meeting." the CEO starts and we all nod.

"You all probably thinking why i suddenly call a meeting ." the CEO continued.

"Well because, we are having a new trainee to be the first big hit female singer." the CEO said and look at me. The Bts also look at my direction. Aaaaahhhhh I don't want to have many people staring at me. I got shy and smile at them.

"Y/n.......................since you are the first female singer of big hit entertainment. We will do our best to make you feel good in here, and also make you feel like we are you're family. Don't be shy when you are around us. Okay."
I smile at him and nod. Why are they so kind? I thought when you have a lot of money and you're popular you can be a bad person. But no they are different, they are kind.

"Also, Y/n, I can already tell that you will debut in this year. Be ready okay." the CEO said. Wait, i can debut in these year. Woah.

I stand up and bow for a couple times.

"K-kamsamnida. I will do my best. Thank you sir." i said while bowing.

"Y/n, i told you. Don't be so formal. Call me abeoji. The BTS also call me that. So let say you're my children." The CEO said and smile. I also smile and nod. I sit myself again.

"Annyeong Y/n." I hear whisper. I look at my left and saw Taehyung he's smiling. I smile at him and greet him too.

"Annyeong Tae-tae." He smile, i notice that he's finding something in his bag. Then he take a little box, probably size of a box of a watch.

"Y/n, take this." He whisper while handing me the box. I look at him and he nod. I take it and look at it.

My name is written on the box. And i also notice that in the sides of it written the BTS full names. I look at him again.

"Is this for me?" I asked and he nod.

"Yes. Keep it. I made it with love." He said while putting his hands in his chest.

"Wait....... You're the one who made this?" I asked.

"N-no...................but i also help making that. I also pick the designs." He said looking a little nervous. I giggle at his cuteness.

"By the way, you can open it now." He said while pointing at the box. I nod at him. Yes, i want to know what is inside in this box. I carefully open the box.

Once i open it, it reveal a one cute plushie. You wanna know what its look like. It's a purple heart. I take the plushie and notice that it have a purple tag.

" I will trust and love you for a long time. " i blushed at the phrase. Since i was a kid nobody told me that they love or they will love me. On the back of the tag i saw " I Purple You."

" Purple is the last color of the rainbow so it means that I will trust and love you for a long long time." Taehyung whisper. I look at him and saw his signature 3d smile. I smile at him.

"Thank you, Taehyung. " he nod and smile. I hid the box in my bag and listen to the CEO once again.

We took a hour in the meeting, discussing about my trainee and etc.

Once the meeting was done he tell us that we can go home.

"Y/n, go ahead and come with the BTS. They are you're neighbors you can save your money instead of taking a bus." The CEO said.

"Ani, it's okay. I can take a bus." i said.

"Come on Y/n, we're neighbors." Jin oppa said. Well, no choice.

"O-okay." i said and with that Taehyung cheered. I also see the CEO smile at me.

"Bangtan, take care for you're princess. okay." the CEO said jokingly. The CEO called me princess.

"Yess!!" the BTS yell in unison. We take an elevator and go to the parking. I saw the familiar black van of the bts. The want to let me in first but i declined since they are the celebrity here. but they keep pursuing me and they also said "ladies first". In the end I am the one who go in the van first.

The car trip was full of laughs, jokes, stories and etc.

I didn't notice that we are already arrive in our houses. We all get down from the van.

"Thank you for lending me a ride." i said and bow at them.

"No worries." namjoon oppa said. I smiled at them.

"Uhhm, i'm going home. Thank you for the ride." i said and they all agreed i walk towards our gate and stop i look back and wave at them.

Once i arrive in our house I locked the door since its pretty late. I lay myself comfortlessly in my bed.

What a day. Then sleepiness are swallowing me until i drifted to sleeping land.