06

Bang Shi Hyuk POV

I was thinking if I'm going to visit BTS. Because every dorm or house they moved they always making stupid things. So i agreed that I'm going to visit them. I don't need bodyguard since the village that BTS lived only have a few population.

I need to buy them some food. Living with them makes me want to find my lost daughter.

She was 5 years old when we lost her. I stop from thinking and proceed to buy some foods. After i paid it I immediately go outside. I was looking at the change and notice that the cashier give me too much change. I decided to go back but.....

*thump* i bumped into a girl and fell to the ground and drop my things. I look up when she spoke. I get shocked once i saw her. Her little mole in her left upper lip. Her cute little nose. I look at her name tag and get more shocked.

*Y/n* it cannot be. She's not my daughter. There are more than one people that have a mole on there upper lip. But there are something that keep telling me that she's my long lost daughter.

I can't control myself and spoke...

"Y/n, my daughter"

Change POV
Y/n POV

"Y/n, my daughter." I stop a little. Why is he calling me his daughter? Maybe I look like his daughter. But why me and his daughter have the same name? It is a coincident? But something keep telling me that its more than that.

"Ah, i'm sorry, I'm not your daughter." I said while trying to help him stand up. Once he stood up straight he spoke.

"Ah I'm sorry. You look like my lost daughter." he said while taking his things that fell on the ground.

"Lost daughter?" I asked because there are still someone keep telling me that I need to know something.

"Yes we lost her. We lost her when she's 5 years old, i miss her." He said sounding sad.

I want to comfort him but he spoke.

"Do you need a job?" he asked. Wait did i heard it right.

"Ah. Actually. Yes. Why?" i said sound a little bit shy.

"Ah here take this. Do you sing." he said giving me a couple of papers. I look at it and saw that it's a personal application. I look back at him and spoke.

"Actually. yes. i do sing" i said. Yes back then I was earning money by singing. lots and lots of people paid me. But since the manager don't want some band we get fired.

"Can I hear you sing?" he said. I don't respond and sang "Eyes, nose and lips" by Taeyang. After I finish my singing i hear him clap his hand.

"Wow you have an amazing voice. You are accepted." he said. What accepted?

"Sir?" i asked still confused.

"I said your accepted. You will be our trainee to be a female singer in our company." wait did i heard it right. I'm going to be a TRAINEE.....

"Sir, are you sure." i asked.

"Yes. you will be a trainee." he said excitedly. Making me jump up and down.

"Thank you sir. Thank you." I said and continue to bow.

"Okay, okay. Now finish that personal application so that we can find where you are okay" he said. I continue to fill the blanks. Name, Age, Birthdate, and etc.

"Here you go sir." I said and give the paper to him.

"Okay. So I'm going to call you if you need to go in our company." He said after looking at the papers i answers. He turned his back and started to walk.

"Thank you sir, you're a blessing to me." I whisper to myself. I walk back home and cook something to eat in the dinner. After I eat I cleaned the whole house.

After I finish the house i take all the garbage to put it in the trash can in front of our house. I walk outside and notice the beautiful sunset. I stop from daydreaming and walk towards the trash can.

When I'm about to throw the garbage I notice a cute little kitten. It has white fur, it looks skinny. I walked towards the kitten and crouched myself, i massage its head. He kept purring that indicates he loved it.

"Cute isn't it?" I stood up and look at the person who just talk. Its our new neighbor. The one with the crescent eyes when he smile. When he notice my face he get shocked.

"Y-you. Live here?" He said stuttering. Why are my neighbors stuttering.

"Ah yes. Are you a friend of jungkook?" I asked. He frowned then suddenly spoke.

"Ah yes. Why?" He said.

"Just want to know." I said and smile. I look at what his holding and notice that its a fish.

"Snowy like this fish." He said. Who's snowy?

"I named that cat as snowy." He said like he was reading my mind.

"When we moved here I always see him. He looks skinny so i feed him." he said while crouching and gave the fish to the kitten name snowy.

I smile. He's generous even its just a cat.

*Thing* i heard it, indicating that he receive a message. He stood up and look at his phone. He scan the phone and smile. Here we go again he's showing his crescent like eyes. Aaahhh cute. Once he notice that i was looking at him he suddenly spoke.

"Ah. I need to go. By the way I'm Jimin." He said. Oh Jimin is his name.

"Ah. Yes. I'm Y/n." I said and smile.

"Okay nice meeting you Y/n. I'll get going." He said. I smile and go back in our house. Aaahhhh what a day. I lay myself on the sofa and play some movies.

*kring kring* i open my eyes and notice that i just fell asleep. Its 8 in the morning. I look at my phone and saw the caller's id.

*unknown number* i get confused and answer the call.

"Ah. Hello, who's this?" I asked.

"Ah, hello this is the company of big hit entertainment."