02

??? POV

After the dinner with my hyungs, I grab my black hoodie and my black mask to hide my identity. Yes I need to hide my identity because there are a lot of sasaengs. I wanted to have a nice walk.

I was walking in the street while I was holding my phone when.....

*Thump*

I bumped into someone and I hold my head because It hurts. I hit her head with my head. I look down and saw a pretty girl, she's wearing a coat, boats and a big scarf that made her look cuter.

I stop admiring her when I realized she fell on the ground.

"Ah I'm sorry, I'm not looking at my direction" i said with manners and bowed at her. I led her my hand so I can lift her. Once she look up I keep admiring her pink lips, her cute nose, her thin hair I like everything about her. I woke up from daydreaming when she hold my hand And I felt electricity running through my body.

"No I'm the one who is not looking at the direction. I'm sorry" she said. I notice that she keep turning around like she is finding something.

"What are you finding I might help you?" So I asked her maybe I could help her find it.

"Ah I'm searching my wallet I dropped it when I bumped into you" she said shyly. She have manners. Well because if you are an idol, lot of people will be aggressive just to be with you, but she is very calm.

"Ah yes what color is it" i asked her the color of the wallet so I can easily find it.

"BROWN!" I jump a little bit when she yell, an excited yell. Well she is a persistent girl.

"sorry its brown" she said almost like a whisper I think she's shy.

"Haha" i chuckle at her cuteness. I look at her and she seem look shock just because I chuckle, haha. Cute.

"Haha okay, now let's find that BROWN wallet"  i tried to imitate her voice when I said "Brown", and I spot of the corner of my eye she just smile. LIKE WHAT. I MADE HER SMILE.

"Hmm okay" she hummed in response.

We look around but we cannot find that wallet. Maybe I could give her money and tell her to buy a new one. But no, what if that wallet contain some of her memories like pictures and etc.

"Jim-!!" I turned around and saw my hyungs. They are also wearing black hoodie and mask. They stop yelling my name when they saw the girl. Yes we need to hide our identity because were a kpop idol.

I stood up and walk towards my hyung.

"Yah! were like calling you for a couple times what are you doing there" namjoon hyung said. He looks a little bit angry.

I look at my phone and saw 43 missed  calls from my hyungs especially from Namjoon hyung.

"Ssshh yourself I'm just helping a girl who I bumped and lost her wallet." I said, trying to make him quiet. Then suddenly while I am talking I saw Taehyung walk towards the girl I bumped into. He crouched himself so they have the same height with the girl. Aahhh I want to get near with that girl. WAIT. WHAT AM I TALKING, AM I.......... JEALOUS.  

"Hello" i hear Taehyung greet her, an then they talked to each other I can't hear there conversation because of my hyung.

"Yah Jiminie-pabo, why are you talking to her. I know she look kind but....we don't if she's a sasaeng or not" Namjoon hyung whisper to me.

"Don't worry hyung, I trust her, she's just a normal girl she's not a sasaeng" i told them.

"Yah T stop scaring her" i heard Jungkook said to Taehyung, haha golden maknae, and yes our codename for Taehyung is T.

"N hyung we need to find this girl's wallet she drop it when I bumped into her" i half shouted so they can all hear me.

And then they all help to find the wallet.

"I FOUND IT!!!" i look at Taehyung, aaahhhh he already found it, lucky him.Taehyung give the wallet to the girl. Aaahh how I wish I was the one who will lead tge wallet to her.

But somehow I felt relieved that we found it. I look at her and she smile genuinely. I watch her open the wallet, when she open it I only saw four dollars. I was shocked, how can this pretty girl have only a four dollars. I look at my hyungs and I think they saw it too that's why they pretty shock just like me.

"Thank you, thank you very much" i look at her as she smile genuinely, she keep bowing.

"I'm so grateful that I get crossed with you thank you, thank you very much." as she look up, she look at our shock faces.

"Ah I need to go I'm going to buy something, thank you, thank you very much" i want to tell her something but she didn't wait for our response and she hurry herself away.

"Did you see that?" Taehyung said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"She's poor." Jungkook said.

"Yah Jimin-shi, what's her name?" Taehyung asked, aaahh I think he fell in love with that girl.

"I don't know" i said, sounding a little bit bored.

"WHAT!!" i jumped a little because Taehyung and Jungkook yell in unison.

"Ahem, sorry" Jungkook said. Well I think Jungkook is falling too.

"Jimin, why didn't you asked her name?" Taehyung said, aaaahhh I'm asking that question to myself too.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm not an interviewer." i said sarcastically.

"Well, enough with the fight. We need to go back to our dorm, our staff must be worried about us" Namjoon hyung said.

As we are walking toward at our dorm I kept thinking about the girl I bumped into. Well, surprise, surprise, I think I like her.

When we arrive at our dorm, we saw Bang-Pd nim, the CEO.

What is the CEO doing in our dorm?