24

Y/N POV

"Finally you're here Y/N!" The CEO exclaimed with the glints of excitement in his voice. I was confused at this moment but still I manage to form a smile towards the CEO.

"Have a sit Y/N. Be comfortable enough since I have a good news for you." Mr. CEO offered pulling the chair in front of her desk and gesture me to sit there. I gladly took the seat and smile at him genuinely. Since the day I met Mr. CEO he never failed to make me feel special. He even told me to call him abeoji which kinda amused me. Ever since my nonbiological parents died in an accident I never felt loved. As y'all know how my grandparents treated me bad but I still love them for at least making me stay in a nice house and giving me food to eat.

"B-by the way Y/N I almost forgot that there is also a bad news I'm going to tell you." Mr. CEO stutter averting his gaze somewhere else. I was nervous as I heard him say those 'bad news' words. That was the words I hated the most because the last time I heard that thing came out bad that my parents died as the doctor announced it to us. I was quite confused as I saw him fidgeting in his seat. I was about to ask if something's bothering him when someone knocked. The door swung open revealing the woman named Bang Hyuri that I met last time.

"Darling--Oh Y/N you're here." Ms. Bang Hyuri blurted surprisingly. I only gave her a smile as a response.

"By the way Y/N since my wife is here, I want to introduce her to you. She's Bang Hyuri, your umma--uhh I mean, she's the mother of every trainees in Big Hit Entertainment." It's weird having an unknown feelings when Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk always mentioned something like he's my father and also now that he told me that Ms. Hyuri is my mother but immediately take back what he just said by saying that his wife is the mother of every trainees here. There is a part of me that wanting them to be my real parents. Well it's not that I'm going to forget those people who took care of me since the day I got kidnapped but...nevermind.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Bang Hyuri!"I smile and bow my head at her to show respect. She cupped my cheeks that made me blush. I never felt this way before. It was like a mother and daughter moment.

"It was also nice to finally meet you Y/N. I feel like, I finally got to meet my long lost daughter." She said with a hint of sadness in her words. She hugged me tight that I couldn't even breath properly but I have no choice but to hug her back to lessen the sadness she feel right now.

I was confused at the moment but felt pity at the same time for the both of them. I remember how Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk face saddened as he mentioned him before about their lost daughter. It was confusing that they made me feel that I remind them of their lost child.

"Yobo you're squeezing Y/N to death. Release her or you'll never see her again." Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk joked to lighten the atmosphere. I chuckled on how playful Mr. CEO around his wife. This is the moment I've been craving for since my nonbiological parents died. Ms. Hyuri immediately let go of me showing a pout on her lips. I smiled on how Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk placed a peck on her lips but immediately regret as he realized that my presence is existing in his office. I laughed along with Ms. Hyuri at how Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk face turned into a crimson red.

"Aish! Both of you, stop laughing!" He frown. I was holding my laugh afraid of the consequences I may face since I'm just a new trainee here. I bit my lip to stop from laughing but couldn't stand it because of the contagious laughter of Ms. Hyuri. Again, I burst out laughing along with Ms. Hyuri that is now holding her tummy.

"If both of you didn't stop, I will never tell the good news and the bad news for Y/N." I immediately stop as he threaten us both but Ms. Hyuri still can't handle her laughter. I gave her a pleasing look that made her stop. We're now in an awkward situation but thankfully someone knocked.

"Come in!" A woman in her mid-40's wearing a formal attire walk in holding an envelop. She handed the document to Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk still holding her cold aura.

"Here is the documents you've been requesting." Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk thanked her after she gave the documents.

"Y/N, I know that this may be out of the line but you're the only chance I have right now." I look at him wondering what is he saying.

"I guess you're trying to tell the bad news first but can we start with the good one?" Well when it comes to hearing news, I always suffer from a fear of hearing bad news. But, I'm not the Euphobic one. Because what they fear is hearing good news.

"Ok then--the good news is you'll be having your debut early with bts unlike the usual trainees who took years to debut. Don't worry there is no bias thingy here, It just happened that you're a very talented one that may help my company grow and specially your talent should be known worldwide." I was stunned at what he said. Yes, it'll be a great opportunity for me but I think it's kind of unfair for the other trainees. I'm sure that there is someone more deserving than me.

"Y/N, you deserve this opportunity. Sometimes you need to put yourself first before others." I gave him half smile as I rub my nape awkwardly.

"U-uhh...how 'bout the bad news?" I asked changing the topic.

"We wanted to adopt you as our own child..." I was stiff at the moment. What he said wasn't a bad news for me. I never imagine that they will want me to be their daughter. I felt happiness inside of me. Somehow it gives me hope that finally I'll be having a parents who'll love and support me in their own will.

"and have to marry the only son of Mr. And Ms. Park..." now I regret asking for the bad news after hearing those things from him. Being their daughter is enough for me but arranging me for a marriage is like he stab me behind my back. I don't want to think that they're just using me but that's what I felt. It's like they're just going to adopt me because they need something for me.

As soon as I my senses are back, I immediately stormed out of Mr. Bang Shi Hyuk's office. It may sound disrespecting but I was desperate to get out from that place. It suffocates me. I didn't even realize that I'm already crying. This feeling is not new to me. They will only love me because they need something from me. Life is unfair!

~*~

Yo guysss! Please support and stream IU and Suga's "Eight"^^