22

Jimin's POV

I was awakened by a mad Taehyung. He almost broke my door and ruined my precious sleep. Note the sarcasm. He immediately left when he saw me stretched my arms and yawned. Damn! I think that rascal needed to be tame again. He became like that since we met Y/N. I know it isn't his fault why I only slept 1hr and then suddenly barged in my room with a smoke escaping from his nose but damn he should've just knocked the door right? I just want a peaceful sleep after an hour of being awake right after I rushed out of Y/N's house.

Y/N became the reason why I didn't have enough sleep now. I'm not really mad at her. I was just shocked of what she thought of me when I asked her for a help. I just thought that going back in my dorm will help me lessen the sudden feelings rushed through my mind that time. Urgh! I never thought that she will come up with the idea of me impressing Jongyeon when all I'm thinking that time is her.

...

'Shoot! Did I just admit that I'm thinking of her? Geez this is more frustrating than I thought!'

I was planning to lock myself inside my room after the little incident in Y/N's house. I was ashamed of leaving her suddenly. But I was startled by the loud bang of my door that caused me to get up and stumbled on my bed. There is Taehyung looking extremely angry at me. I can imagine again those smoke earlier escaping from his nose.

"Yah! Y/N's waiting for yo—" as I heard Y/N's name I quickly rushed out of my room not bothering what I actually looked like. Maybe a zombie is enough to describe my appearance right now. I still I manage to balance myself when Taehyung tried to tackle me. I only smirked at his foolishness and immediately walk my way where Y/N is.

My heart was beating so fast just hearing Y/N's name, what more if I got to see and face her? Aish! Why am I being cheesy? It's just Y/N.

"The one who makes you not you." My mind talked back.

"Oh shut up you silly mind!" I countered back as I hit my head for being stupid talking to myself.

I know this feeling is not new to me. I've already experienced this same feeling when I was a child. There is this cute girl whom I met on the playground. I know it's kinda weird saying you've already found the love of your life at the young age but still I consider that girl as my first love. But anyways I should at least brush my teeth before I go face Y/N.

I was smiling from ear to ear when I got to see Y/N holding a meal box. She was talking to Taehyung while they're comfortably sitting on the sofa. They were laughing together like there is no tomorrow. I was there standing not so close to them, watching how Taehyung lean closer to Y/N as he flick her nose that made me frown. They were so sweet at this moment and I can't help it but to frown even more. I know Taehyung has a crush to Y/N. His actions are very obvious that he likes her. Well, I should be happy for Taehyung that finally he found someone that can make him smile effortless. But thinking that it was Y/N made my heart ache. Aish! This is crazy! I should remind myself more often that I already have Jongyeon.

I saw Taehyung leave still wearing the smile I saw when he's talking to Y/N. Jealousy arise on me. I sigh heavily and proceed to her direction.

"You looking for me?" I asked in a serious tone of voice trying to hide my jealousy.

Y/N immediately stood up from her seat and plastered her signature smile to me. Again, my heart melts by the sight of her. I fake a cough and compose myself immediately.

"What do you need?" I asked as I sat opposite her.

"U-uh J-jimin oppa I bought you somethin—" Y/N words was cut by Jungkook when he suddenly appear behind.

"Woa daebak! Come here hyungs Y/N bought us food!" Jungkook yell while clapping. Y/N only look apologetic at me as he place the meal box at the center table. Jungkook was about to open the meal box when I quickly grab and take it away from him.

"Yah! Y/N bought this for me!" I shout not bothering the shock expression from them.

"Aish! Don't be selfish hyung! That's not only for you—" -Jungkook

"You two, stop! Y/N is not comfortable with the both of you bickering around! Aish! Show some respect!" Namjoon hyung cut Jungkook's words giving us a death glare. I lowered my head because of embarrassment. Geez! Is there anything worse than being scolded in front of Y/N?

"Apologiseto Y/N now." -Namjoon hyung

"I'm sorry Y/N-ssi..." we both said in unison.

"Here you can have my food." I handed the meal box to Jungkook which he gladly took it from me. I only gave him a half smile because there is a part of me that doesn't want to share what Y/N's cooked for me.

"U-uh Namjoon oppa I have to go. I just got a mail that I have to meet Mr. CEO today." -Y/N

"Okay then, take care! Jimin-ssi will escort you out." Namjoon hyung respond.

She only smile as I made my way to her direction. I smiled back and show my crescent eyes and in an instant my mood lighten.

~

"T-thank you Jimin-ssi and I'm sorry if I made you feel bad for what I've said." She said stuttering.

"No problem!" I chuckled. "And also I don't think you've said something that hurts me. Let's just forget 'bout it. Thank you for food!" I smile showing my crescent eyes.

"By the way, just text me if you needed my presence for the help thingy with your l-love." Geez! I almost forgot about Jongyeon. I mentally slap myself for being stupid again. Aish! How can I forget someone that's special.

"I guess goodbye Jimin-ssi! Thank you!" She step out of the gate and bid her goodbye. I frown but immediately form a half smile.

"Goodbye Y/N! Take care!" I said waving my hand as my goodbye.

~•~

Here's an update guys! Take care always and be safe ^^ luv y'all.