Chapter 11

SMUT WARNING (towards end of chapter)

Jacob and Alexa had requested to push their wedding date a little, there was only four weeks left but it was pushed to six weeks now. After Alexa had informed her parents, Joseph and Jacob that she wanted to move into the Veterans Centre with her soon to be husband, a few problems rose. Her parents weren't very happy with the decision but after Jacob had snapped and put his foot down to them and Joseph, they had no choice but to accept. Now was when they started to move her things into the Centre, thankfully she didn't have much furniture so it took about a week to move her things in.

-

Once all the moving and packing was officially over, Jacob and Alexa were able to finally plan their camping trip. Gina was invited by Jacob as well but unfortunately when the day arrived, she came down with a bad flu and was left at home. For Jacob and Alexa, it meant that now they'd have more time together alone and not have someone wondering around them.

Though Alexa was still nervous about the whole "being alone with Jacob", she preferred it like that. She knew she had to get use to it, in a few weeks time he was going to be her husband and that meant, they'd have heaps of alone times.

It was a Friday, the day of their camping trip, they were going to spend the whole weekend together which meant three days away from the real world and work. Despite Joseph's warning about a storm approaching, Jacob waved his brother off and told him, "nothing like that will happen Joseph". Plus the skies were blue as they drove down to the camping area that was located in Whitetail Mountains and if a storm was to hit, there were cabins nearby that they could run into. Either way, they were prepared for anything that was going to challenge them and all thanks to the experienced mountain man, Jacob Seed.

The camping location was well away from Alexa's house, it was really far inside of Whitetail Mountains and completely away from any nearby stores, houses and people. No one really knew about the camping location Jacob was taking Alexa, there were only a few camping sites, which were always crowded but being the leader of this region, Jacob knew everything and where everything was. Now that Alexa was going to be his wife soon, she was partially going to become the leader of this region too and it was up to Jacob to teach her things and show her around.

-

It was really early in the morning when Jacob and Alexa was heading to their destination. Alexa had fallen back to sleep in the passenger seat, while Jacob drove and occasionally watched her snooze away, smiling at how cute she sleeps.

"Wake up kitten, we are almost there" Jacob called out to her. Alexa's eyes slowly opened, she blinked a few times before rubbing them and sitting straight up. "Sleep well?" He asked her and she gave him a half, tired smirk then yawned. "I'm not use to waking up this early for anything" she managed to say and he chuckled. "Well get use to it honey. If I'm going to be your husband then you'll be waking up like this a lot more" Jacob reached out his right arm and stroke her hair, "plus the Veteran Centre can get a little loud at times". "Pfft, won't bother me" she gave him another tired smirk, then looked out the window and watched the trees go by.

It took another fifteen minutes for them to finally arrive at the camping site. Jacob unpacked the truck and immediately begun putting the tent up, while Alexa got the bags that contained food and pots. Once Jacob finished putting the tent up, he started collecting some branches and set up a little fire pit for the camp fire. They both took a little rest on their camp chairs and enjoyed the fresh forest breeze, "this is beautiful" Alexa said as she took in a deep breath. "Yeah told ya kitten" Jacob winked at her and she stuck her tongue out at him. "You going to go hunting while I set up our outdoor kitchen?" Alexa asked and Jacob stood up straight away. "Probably a good idea, it's nearly afternoon so the deers will disappear soon enough" Jacob said, grabbing his rifle gun and heading towards the trees, "I'll be back soon. Don't worry I won't be too far". She nodded and waved at him, then got stuck into her own work, while Jacob wandered off into the forest.