Chapter 16

Slight smut
(Short chapter)

After breakfast, Jacob carries Alexa back into the bedroom and just wanted to spend the whole day in bed, getting the pleasure he kept craving from his wife. It was only 11:30am and he had already sucked her energy out, leaving her with not even enough energy to get up and prepare snacks for the movies they choice out beforehand.

"Jacob, we've got the whole day to have fun. Can't we just watch a movie so I can gain my energy" Alexa said as Jacob started kissing her neck and shoulder, as she sat between his legs and leaning her back against his body, "I'm not going anywhere". "I know kitten. I just can't help myself" Jacob said, continuing to kiss her shoulder, "I just feel like claiming you over and over again". She turned her head to look at him, "you realise that you've got the rest of our lives to claim me". "I doubt that kitten. What happens when we have little feet running around the centre?" Jacob chuckled at the thought of his little Seed's running around the Veterans Centre. "Easy. We ship them off to my mum" Alexa Jacob laughed. "Another fair point by you kitten" Jacob kissed her neck and leaned back against the headboard.

Jacob stared at the TV, making it look like he was watching the movie but really his thoughts went back to the future with wife. He believed that he was too old to become a father but he also really wanted to have his own children. He had dreams of always wanting to teach his children the things he did for Eden's Gate, hoping that maybe they'll continue his legacy once he leaves this world.

"Do we have to wait for a year to have a baby?" Jacob asked out of nowhere, getting Alexa surprised. "What?" She asked turning her head to him again. "How long do we really have to wait before we actually try for a baby?" Jacob looked down at her, "let's be honest, I'm not getting any younger kitten and I really have a lot to teach my kids". Alexa sat up straight, turning herself a little bit more to get a better look at him. He had a desperate look on his face, she could see that he really wanted to have kids but they haven't even been together for a half a year and only just got married. Though Jacob was right as well, he was closing in to 50 and he never really had anything exciting happen in his cruel life, except for getting married.

"Can we wait at least a few more months? We've only just lost our baby and my body is yet to return back to normal" Alexa smiled at him, "I promise you Jakey, I'll give you a baby, a family for you to enjoy and love". "Whenever you're ready kitten, just as long as you don't make me wait for a whole year" she nodded at Jacob, then turned back to watch the movie again. "Then again, with the way you're going today, we won't be waiting too long" she joked and heard him give a breathy chuckle. "Are you still in pain kitten?" He remembered the pain she went through during the week. "Nope, I'm a lot better" she responded back, putting her head against his chest.

They were interrupted again from a phone call, Alexa looked at the screen and saw her mum was ringing. "Hello mum" Alexa picked up excitingly. The next twenty minutes, Alexa and her mother spoke, making Jacob impatient especially with the movie being paused by his wife.

He started working his hands up from her stomach to her bare chest, squeezing her breast and began kissing her neck. Alexa was trying to move his hands away from her breast, as she continued to talk to her mother but Jacob wasn't keen to stop. He moved one of his hands from her chest to down between her legs, toying with her. Alexa had to keep swallowing down her moans, trying not to let them out while she was on the phone, last thing she wanted was for her mother to hear what was happening .

"Mum can you give me a sec" she grabbed Jacob's shirt that laid on the edge of the bed and put it on. She jumped out of the bed and stuck her tongue out at Jacob, running out of the room to chat with her mother without him annoying her. He chuckled at her, leaning his head against the headboard and pressing the play button on the remote.

Alexa walked back into the bedroom after a few minutes, giving Jacob and annoyed look, "I could have killed you Jacob. Do you know how embarrassing it would have been if I let out a moan while on the phone with my mother". She got back on the bed, taking her place between Jacob's legs and leaning her back on his chest. Jacob waited for her to take his shirt off but it seemed that she had forgotten, so he did it for her. Lifting it up over her head and throwing in on the floor, "no more getting out of bed. We are here all day". Alexa nodded and gave her full attention to the movie that played on the TV.