Chapter 21 (Last Chapter)

A year went by since Jacob and Alexa were forced to marry each other but along the way, they both fell deeply in love and couldn't wait to spend their lives together. It was something that Jacob hadn't expected to happen, with the messed up life he had. He always thought that he had no place in this world and always felt that the world never wanted him but meeting Alexa had changed all off that.

They married and had two adorable babies together and Jacob finally was able to understand his purpose in this damned world. He was meant to be a loving husband and he was definitely meant to a loving and protective father, two things he didn't expect to do after the age of 47.

Every day he woke up with Alexa in his arms and sometimes he even woke up with the twins, peacefully sleeping in between him and Alexa and he loved it so much. Staying in bed and just staring at his wife and children was enough to bring joy to him, enough to make him smile and appreciate the gift that god gave him.

Now that Eden's Gate was safe from war that stopped before he even met Alexa, Jacob was able to just completely focus on his family and not have to worry about them being in danger. The Veterans Centre was no place to call home but for Jacob and Alexa it was enough and they knew that their children would grow up loving it too. Especially being surrounded by judges and Jacob's hunters, it was a safe and cosy place to live.

-

Jacob and Alexa were fast asleep with the twins sleeping in between them again, after a rough night of babies crying. The twins were starting to awake, Noah kicking his father in the leg while he stretched his little legs. Jacob opened his eyes and looked down at Noah, who greeted him with a smile, making Jacob's heart melt and smile. "Good morning son" he said turning to his side and leaning down to give his son a morning kiss. He then looked over at Alexa and Macy, both still fast asleep, so Jacob gently got out of bed, picked his son up and left the bedroom.

It took another half an hour for the girls to wake up and when they did, Alexa came rushing out of the bedroom, "Jacob! Why didn't you wake me up? Crap". "Calm down kitten, what's the rush?" Jacob asked as he and Noah shoved food into their mouths. "Are you serious? It's Noah and Macy's 1st birthdays" Jacob froze once Alexa said that, looking down at his laughing son. "Shit. That's today?" He asked and Alexa nodded.

"So what's the plan?" Jacob continued to eat, not stressing like Alexa was. "John's letting us throw the party at his Ranch, in the backyard" Alexa informed her husband while she got Macy some breakfast as well. "You mean we have to go all the way to Holland Valley to get the party set up?" Jacob asked a little annoyed, "why couldn't we just do the party here at the Centre?". "No disrespect honey, but it's really not a good looking place to throw a party. Calling this place home is a different story. Now stop asking questions and feed Macy too, while I get the supplies organised" Alexa rushes out of the kitchen and back up stairs.

-

When Jacob and his family arrived to John's ranch, they were greeted by Deputy Lisa who was blowing up different colour balloons. "Hey guys" she stood up and ran to the truck, helping Alexa take the twins out, "John's got the backyard all organised and decorated but he wanted some balloons inside so that the twins could play with them as well". "I hope he hasn't gone through so much" Alexa asked. "Oh give him a break, Noah and Macy are his first niece and nephew and he wants their birthdays to be perfect" Lisa smiled and escorted the family to the backyard.

"And the birthday girl and boy have arrived. Welcome" John smiled, "what do you guys think? Pretty awesome right?". "Oh it's amazing John, thank you" Alexa hugged him. "You really went all out brother but thanks" Jacob smirked.

As afternoon hit, people started arrived at the ranch for the twins birthdays. Alexa's family and relatives all arrived with huge birthday presents, putting them near the big cake that Faith had made all by herself. The day went by and people were all having a great time, John and Lisa had catered perfectly for the party and things were going smoothly.

It was time to cut the cake, everyone gathered around the table where the cake was placed. Jacob had his daughter in his arm and Alexa held little Noah in hers as everyone started singing "Happy Birthday". Alexa and Jacob blew the candles out for the twins, then Jacob said a thank you speech and handed it over to Alexa for her speech.

"Thank you everyone for coming today. John and Lisa have done such an amazing job with the party and we couldn't be more grateful. A year an a half ago, I wouldn't have imagined that I would be standing here beside my very own family but here I am and I'm so grateful. Having a kids with Jacob was a dream come true and I'm so glad that I was the one to give him children and a family" Alexa looked up at Jacob who was smiling the whole time, "thank you for giving me two perfect little children and a purpose in life".

Jacob pressed his lips on hers, pulling away and whispering "I love you kitten". "I love you too Jacob Seed" Alexa whispered back and kissed him again.

The End

I hope you all enjoyed this story :)