III

"Alright kid's! Do you know what time is it!?"

"Its meal time!-" Before the children could finish there sentence. I tried to shut both of there mouth's. "Maybe not too loud kids. This is our little secret that only you two, me, and dad will know. "How about Yoshimura-kun? He know's everything!" (Y/n) is a smart girl like her father. She would always think first as to what will happen before performing the action. "Okay beside's yoshimura-kun..." I added in. The two stayed quiet. "Alright so are we gonna drink coffee or what?"

-

10:11pm. The two girl's and there mother were skipping there way's to the ghoul saftey café. "Welcome back to anteiku fueguchi-san." Back then the said girl was really embarrass about being called to that new surname' but while the year's passed. She got used to it. Since now she has a one year old child and a six year old with her and her fourty year husband with her. The two married couple looked liked from the early 30's, but there true secret are there amazing moisturizing creams. "And I would obviously wouldn't forget these little two. (Y/n)-san' Hinami-san." The elder added smiling. We smiled back running his way and hugging his legs. He laughed patting both of our heads. "We want nom noms!" (Y/n) yelled hugging his leg tighter. "(Y/n)! Don't call them nom noms! Thats very rude!" Her mother yelled making the said girl lower her head in guilt. "Sorry okaasan. Sorry yoshimura-san..." The said male chuckle patting her head. "Its alright."

-

After a short coffee break yomo has placed four packages in one paper bag. "Thank you yomo-kun." Ryouko smiled while the said male nodded. "Now. Who wants to go home and see ottosan?" She asked after standing up looking at her children. "Me! Me!" The two yelled as the older sister stood up jumping with happiness excited for dinner while the younger child had trouble getting down for she thinks its too high up. Both of her hands upwards waiting for her mother to pick her up. "All right! Here we go!" Their mother says as she lifts the toddler up. Ryouko smiles seeing her two daughters happy from there visit. Then looks at kuzen. "Thank you for the coffee." She places her money down on the counter. "Thank you for visiting." Yoshimura smiles. The brunette smiles back. "We'll see you again yomo." The female bows down together with (y/n). The said male does the same. "By yoshimura-san! Bye yomo-san!" The young girl waves at the two. As the elderly waved back. Her little sister sees and copies her. The mother giggling. "We'll be on our way now." She points to the door as the three leaves.

-

While walking on the surprisingly isolated side walks. Hinami pulled on ryouko's sleeve. "Mama. Im hungry!" The said mother clicked her tongue in frustration. "Already?" She sighs remembering the packages on her bag. She notices her child's eye turning to black and red. She grabs hold of her oldest daughter, running to a near by alley way. The three sat as they wait for the child to finish her food. A handkerchief tied on her neck to cover her chest just incase when blood spills. The brunette took another sheet of tissue wiping off the blood of her child's cheeks. "Now lets go-"

"Okaasan. There are strange men in suits over there." (Y/n) tugged on her mothers sleeve. She turns to the direction to where the brunette was looking at. Spotting four of them. "See I told you they dint went too far." A man said. Another man clicked his tongue grabbing his wallet, opening it and handing the other man 500 ¥en. "Thank you very much~" He smiles grabbing the money and looking back at the three. One of them spot hinami. The bloody handkerchief still around her neck. Eyes still black and red. "Look. I told you they were ghouls. One of them are eating right now." He points to the child. "Damnit." One of the men laughed from the mans reaction. The man from before took his wallet again grabbing another 500 ¥en and giving it the the other man. "Lets just get this over with." One of them states as he presses his suitcase. Turning it to a quinque. The two children shake in fear. As there mother holds both of them. "Run my children. Run fast." She states as her kagune slowly grows out. She teared a little bit, for she is not used to the skin ripping part of the kagune thing. This was practically her second use of her kagune. "No! We wont leave you!" (Y/n) yells. "Just do what your told (y/n)!" Her mother yells back. She slowly stands up. Turning to them. Charging at them. The two dint do as they were ordered, until their mother was thrown back beside them. "Just run!" (Y/n) nods. Grabbing her little sisters small hands. The two run getting deeper in the alley way. It wasn't that deep though. Two investigators spot them. Following them. Until one of them got hinami. The two sisters letting go of each others' hands. "Onee-chan!" The child screams. "Hinami!" She screams back. The two were in tears. (Y/n) trips. Getting her to hurt her knee. The investigator surrounds her. There quinque ready to slash the child heartlessly. Before she was about to be sliced. (Y/n) spots hinami about to be done the same. And a vision of her parents flashed before her eyes of them being killed. It triggered her. "No!" She screams covering her her face with her palms. Both of her kagune's aggressively growing out of her back in the speed of light and sound. ---Whichever's faster--- stabbing both the man infrint of her and the one with her little sister. Her kagune extended. Flying at the other two investigators who was with there mother. Killing them both. She falls on her knees. Still crying. Palms on her face. As her kagune's slowly drift into air.