VII

When we went to the gourmet I was annoyed and devastated. I felt bad for the the innocent humans who were tricked to eat with whoever invited them. They thought whoever invited them were having them for dinner, but really. They were having them for dinner. (Tokyo ghoul in five minutes gigguk reference.)

"Presenting! Our three new meals for today's gourmet!"

"A stunning, slim famous model that was presented by mister takahashi." The host states as she points and brings the spotlight to the said ghoul. "Yes, she was as famous with the human with her talent as she was famous with the ghouls thanks to her scent." He boasted with that smug look on his face. "Takahashi... What's happening..." The shaking lady asked as she hides behind the two other humans with her. "And here we have a failing man who has a horrible life outside this gourmet. He was brought by the all famous ms. Suzuki!" The host points at the shivering round man. "Suzuki you asshole! I thought we were gonna have dinner!" He yells in anger. "Oh sweetie... We are gonna have dinner, but your the one's that's gonna be eaten." The masked lady gives him an erie smile. "What!?" The third person yells in fear. "And for our last is a ordinary lady that is mrs. Nakamura's intern."

"Mrs. Nakamura! Help me!" She cries. "No thank you. I'll just helo myself with your calf." She giggles at her intern. "And now for our butcher! Brought by big madam! Her little, yet wild pet!" The host announces before they ppen up the gates to show a little child holding small knives on his hands. He sprints to the three humans. "H-hey.. Kid.. What are you gonna do to me with those kni-" the intern says before she was cut off by the child slicing her entire head off. The model screams in fear as she starts to run for her life, and same goes for the fatty. The model trips thanks to her heels. She takes them off and get back up again and stats to run again. Soon then the child was able to reach her. He climbed up to her and twisted her entire head like how an owl would turn his head. He gets down as the lady falls to her death. All was left was the fat man. He continues to run, but it was already too late. The child throws its knives which went to the back of his neck. The man falls to it's death. Everyone started to cheer as the child smiled to his audience. I frowned in pity seeing the child.

When the gourmet was half over me and yomo already left. He brings me to these kinds of places so that I could get used to violent things. So that when I'm in battle I won't throw up when I see a dead body.

We were at the hallways filled with the pets of each of the rich ghouls that were invited in the event. I passed one that had a boy that I found familiar. I stopped in my tracks and looked over to the white haired child. "Hello." I gave him a smile which was pretty useless since I was wearing a mask. He looks up and tilted his head. Now that I see him in a better view. He was very skinny, he had so many scars and bruises all over his body. I dug in my pocket and pulled out a sqaure object that was rapped with paper. I teared it open and almost gagged when I sniffed it's scent. "H-here.. You can have this..." Yomo was waiting for me as he kept an eye if there were ghouls around. He took it immediatly and started munching in to it. Even the paper was eaten. "Silly, don't eat the paper.." I laugh at him. I lend my hand out for him to shake. "You can call me friend, because we're friends now right?" He points to himself and to me and poked my hand. "Friend? Us? We're friends?" I nod at gis cuteness. He smiles and shakes my hand aggressively and laughs. "What's your name?"

"Name?" He points to himself again. "Rei."

"Rei? That sounds like a wonderful name rei."

I stand back up and bow to him. "We'll be off now rei! Bye!" I say as me and yomo started to run and leave.

-

Yomo was kind enough to let me visit the gourmet with him. He still didn't allow me to visit alone since it'z too dangerous for me. I always wore the white sun dress with my mask for him to recognize me. I would always bring him food for him. The two of us became really close after then.

-

"Yomo-kun, can we go today? I wanna see rei again." I say in excitement. "Sorry (y/n), rei's not there anymore.." He says and my eyes widen. "What do you mean?"

-

There he was on the park killing ants. The two of us stood at a distance where he couldn't see us. "The CCG were able to find the latwst location of the gourmet and were able to catch his owner. So now he's brought back to the CCG as an orphan. But he's being raised there to become an officer." I nod mwaning I understood his explanaition. "Well... Atleast he's fine now." We both turn around and walk off. "Friend!" A familiar voice yells. As running steps starts to get louder. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me to turn around. The familiar male gasped once when he saw my face. "Wow..." He blushes a little and I blush back. "I pull away from his strong grip. "I-I'm sorry! But you must've mistaken me from a different friend." I say a I bow and turn my heel to leave. "No!"

"Your friend! She's the only one who bows to me, she always wears that same white sun dress and she has short brown hair like yours!" He steps forward and takes my hand and gives it a hand shake. "Your hands are like hers, and you smell like her too." I sigh and let go of his hand pet his head. "Fine you win, but rei..."

"Mmh?"

"I can't see you anymore.. Just remember this.. Your friend will always love you alright?" I smile to him... His eyes widen. "B-But why friend!?"

"Your free now! Look for new friends! I can't just be your only friend!" I yell and pushed him away, but not enough for him to fall. I sweat drop and turn my heel. "I have to go now." I run away and left the park. Yomo was waiting by the gates as he nods at me and I nod back. We enter his car as I started to cry at the back of the car. "It's better to not be friends with him anymore (y/n).. Your a ghoul and he's human. It's too dangerous. Especially since he's going to be a ccg officer soon..."

-

Hi pls follow me in instagram @_joosama I make art ther like this

So yeah follow me!