XIV

"Excuse me!~" I turn around as my eyes widen. "Do you perhaps know where the nearest CCG building is?" He asked with a smile. Crouching on what appears to be a mail box. "I'm sorry, but I'm not quiet familiar with the buildings in this ward, but I do know that the nearest police station is over there on your right." I say pointing to where it is. "Oh thank you very much!" He says after walking on the poles. I turn around and continued walking. "Can't believe all these years and he's still the same." I say to myself.

-

Yomo sent me a text that there will be a meeting in anteiku. When I arrived there I saw that it was an entire mess there. Yomo explained in the text that kaneki has been kidnapped. The most worried was touka. "He'll be okay." Hinami reassures her. "Yeah no doubt, the kid can take a licking." Nishiki says. "He has rize's blood I'm sure he's got this." I add, crossing my legs. "Yeah I guess so."

"I'm glad to see you are all here. A few more will be joining us, but let's get started." Yoshimura says. Hinami stands beside my couch once when we started.

"We need to discuss the problem unfolding in the 11th ward. And then we must decide what action anteiku should take. But before we get into that. Let me address kaneki's kidnapping. And what it means for the rest of you." He pauses for a moment. "Do yourselves a favor and forget about ever seeing him again." He states. Touka's eyes widen from his words. "what the hell! How could you say such a thing!" Nishiki stood up in anger. "Shut up." Touka says. He looks over to her. "Quit yelling." He then looks over at yoshimura. "Were going right? To save him? Well?"

"You have to understand, the aogiri tree is a heartless organization. They were lived to fight. It won't be easy to sneak into their base and rescue kaneki. They'll do everything in our power to stop us." Yoshimura tries to explain. "But why... That's so mean..."

"And then there's the CCG. We can't ignore their movements. I'm sure it's a matter of time before they start sending their troops to the 11th ward. In the Hope's of wiping out aogiri tree. If we try to save him we'll be the one's that will end up dead."

"We gotta do something! We can't just abandon him! He's one of us!" Nishiki says. "I agree with nishio-San on this one." I add. "I'm going. Have you forgotten our policy sir?" Touka gets up. "If you're not gonna save him, then I'll go alone."

"I'll go with you." Nishiki says. Her eyes widen and looks over at him. "Mind as well.. I owe him one."

"I wanna help too!" Hinami says. "Kaneki's done so much for me it's just the least I can do!" She takes touka's hands. "Just let me know how I can help and I'll do it."

"If hinami is going then I don't have a choice, but to join in." I say placing my hand on my little sister's shoulder with a small smile. "It appears that there is a misunderstanding. I am nowhere of abandoning kaneki. I am always rescuing him. I would never abandon a ghoul in need especially not one of our own. That means said. I cannot guarantee your lives. If you want to save kaneki then you have to be willing to risk everything. It will be tough, but you won't be alone for I will protect you. After all it is anteiku's policy to help those in need." Touka was about to say something, but yoshimura cutted her off. "There's one more thing. You can come in now." Touka and nishiki positioned themselves once they saw him. I just stuffle a laugh and placed my cheek on my hand. "Lol." I say when I saw the reaction of the two. Tsukiyama started to speak in French after he entered. "Imagine my heart when I was told my bestfriend kaneki was in danger. The lowlife's must pay. Yes, I'l make sure of that." He says in a very serious tone.

-

"Uta hey! Are you coming with us?"

"Ofcourse I am, can't leave a valued customer in the wrong hands."

"It looks like we're all here. Let's go."

-

"Hold up! Which team are you from." They say before we killed all of them. "Team anteiku." Touka says.

-

"Well, well. What do we have here?" Tsukkiyama laughs. "Keep your guard up. This is no ordinary ghoul." Yomo says. "This is quite the excitement I've been savoring." I say. "Take them out." Yomo orders as all four of us attack the noro.

-

Tsukkiyama starts to stab him with his koukaku while counting the amount of stabs he has in French. Noro jumps back and uta comes from behind shoving both of his hands through his stomach. I then run over to him, jump and land on the noro's shoulder's grabbing his head and twisting it until his entire head flew off. I jump out of him and yomo soon then comes after, giving him a round house kick on the torso. Cutting off his body in half. But after a few seconds it's torso and head went back to noro like nothing ever happened. "This guy can't be a regular ghoul, there's no way. I mean that should've had killed him, but no." Uta says. "His life form is astonishing. I bet his taste is absolutely Devine." An alarm was sounded that was coming from the noro. He takes something inside his coat and then walks off and down the stairs. "Should we follow him yomo?" I asked him. "Let him go. We'll keep moving forward."

"Yomo."

"Mh?"

"I have to go somewhere."

"Don't tell me you're going to look for-" But before he could finish his sentence. I was already gone.

-

The building was falling, but that didn't stop me from trying to look for him. I continue to jump from place to place, but no luck. Until I was able to encounter him again after days ago. I heard him humming a tune while dragging the Jason with him. "Did he kill him himself? Where's kaneki?" I land on the checkered floor and faced him. He stops his tracks and his humming and stares at my mask. "Censor..." He says then smiles.