XIII

I knocked on the door and opened it. "Hinami, I know this is the wrong time, but... I just wanted to say that I'm here for you. So please call me when you need me. It's the two of us now so... I hope you understand..."

"I do understand, but I just want to be alone for today. Can you at least do that?" She asked looking up at me. Seeing her eyes were as red as mine. "I understand." I bow and left the room.

-

It was a late night. Rain started to pour down a lot when I looked out the window. I thought that visiting hinami for would be nice, but when I entered her room. She wasn't there. "Hinami..." Suddenly I started to smell mother in her room. "Mom?" I opened the window and jumped off trying to follow the scent and to where it leads.

Soon then the mixture of my entire families scent entered my lungs. The scent became stronger as I get closer. Soon then I heard a screech from a familiar voice. It was hinami. WHEN I arrived at my destination. I saw that same man holding both of my parents. I stayed quiet, but didn't bother to hold my tears back and let them pour down. I sprinted down and tried to give my best shot to this man, but he blocked it. "Oh it seems that the rabbits friend finally arrived. Isn't that right censor?" I didn't bother wearing anything to cover my face since I was sure enough I could kill him on the spot, but seeing my parents being used like this was distracting me and my vision. I continued to attack him, trying to my best to let touka out of his grasp. Or my mother's grasp. He kept using father to attack my, but kept on dodging it. "What's wrong censor? Come on show me your kagune! I wanna see it!" I stayed quiet and continued to attack. Soon then he was able to hit me a couple of times. My entire body had been sliced halfway. The smacked me to the side which made me drop down unconcious as I watch him use my father to lift hinami up. "You know honey, using you mama and daddy together is a one powerful combo. I can't even begin as to how much fun I was having tearing them to shreds there was blood everywhere!"

"Stop it! Don't hurt touka and my big sister anymore.. And stop using mommy and daddy like that!" Hinami yells as she attacks him with his kagune. "Hinami... I'm so proud..." I smile to her, seeing her in action. She throws the mandy to the other side of the sewage leaving him unconscious for a moment. After then she starts to cry more again.

"Hinami... Finish him off..." Touka says.

"I can't..."

"Why not? He deserves it for what he did."

"I know, but I don't care about that... I don't care about revenge! I'm just sad, that's all. I can't help it.. I miss them more and more every day and I couldn't stop hurting. Mama! Daddy! I'm so lonely without you!" She sobs. "It's alright hinami.. I'm here for you. Were the only one's left so it's better for the two of us to stick together. I say once when I got up and approached her. And pet her head. She came running to me which made my eyes widen. And smiled at her. "She's right! She'll only get lonelier without her parents! I'll send her to them. And when she's in hell I'll use her as my qinque!-" I pulled hinami closer and hid her eyesight on my chest and stabbed her using my bare hand and threw her him away after. "Well this shouldn't hurry. That little speech of yours. Do you really think your kind deserves to live? Don't make me laugh. I'll pay for that one eyed bastard and make him pay for what he did. I can't give up. I can't die yet..." Hinami hugged me tighter and looked away from him.

"Hinami!" Kaneki called. We both looked over at kaneki and yomo.

-

After me and hinami lost our parents we both started to move on. She met a bird while sulking in the living room and that's where her smile started to get back.

She started to soften a bit after the incident. She started to be back to the way she was when I last saw her 16 years ago. She started to treat me like I'm her big sister again.

-

"Hinami, this is for you." I say handing her a paper bag. "What's this?" She asked opening it. Seeing a long black wig and a mask and shades in it. "It's for when your going outside like shopping and such. I'm pretty sure you'll need that since your wanted."

"Oh and I almost forgot." I pulled out a plastic covered book which made her eyes widen. "That's the book me and mama bought!"

"Yeah I came across it, on my way to school. It had your scent so I assumed you dropped it."

"It's a little dirty, but I tried my best to make it as clean and neat as possible." I say and smile at her. She smiles back and gives me a hug. "Thank you onee-chan.. I'm sorry for not appreciating you even when I needed you the most."

"It's alright hinami..  I understand..."

-

"Well were off!" I say holding my sister hand. "Where are you guys off to?" Kaneki asked. "We're gonna go shopping for the bird I found! His name is hitare!"

"Well alright then. I won't be worried since (y/n) and yomo will be with you, but still. Stay safe!"

While walking to one of the nearest shops hinami stopped on her tracks and started shaking. I'm assuming this is where mother died. I wiped a tear of my eye and holded her hand. "Its okay hinami." I reassured her.