IV

Hinami and (y/n) made eye contact for a second before they run into each others arms. Crying. "Okaasan!" The elder sister yelled as she spots the said lady lying on the ground. The two run to there mother. "Okaasan!" (Y/n) cried. Their mother turned to stare at them with a small weak smile on her lips. The three started to tear up. The brunette was about to call for help, but her mother hesitantly holded her hand. "Don't." She states. Until the whitenette male steps in. The three looks up at the tall figure. "Yomo..." The kids smiles widely as the older one stands up and runs up to the said man. "H-help us!" She cries out. "Mmh." He nods and walks up to the bleeding lady and lifts her up. Bridal style. He bents down facing his back to the two younglings. "Hop on my back." He bluntly states as the said girls did as he commanded. Climbing up on his back holding his trench coat tightly. "Your home is closer than the café. We'll head there instead." He explains as he surprisingly lifts three people up, all at once. "Wee!~" Hinami giggled as (y/n) smiles to her little sister. The male then jumps up to the rooftops of a building. Building to building. He gets closer to the said place. Once when he arrives. He bents down for the children to get down. The girls do and smiles to the male. He stays quiet as always and quickly runs inside the clinic. Barging inside. Luckily, the doctor didn't had a patient at that time. He looks up with a surprised expression and gets up from his wheel chair. "Wh-what happened?!" He asked, freaking out. "They were caught by the ccg. Luckily your daughter saved the day." Yomo explains, quickly settling down ryoko on one of the beds. As she was already unconscious and obviously in pain. "My daughter? Which one?!" He asked taking one of his equipments and tries to look for a pulse. "(Y/n)."

"You saw and didn't bother to help?! She could've have gotten hurt killing people twice as tall than her!" He yells to him changing the attitude. "I arrived once when her kagune was disappearing." He explains. Asaki sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose and continues to try helping his wife heal. "Do me a favor and get some food in the fridge. She hasn't eaten in a month already." He orders. Yomo nods and does as he says.

-

Ryoko softly breaths normally, resting on a clean white bed. She was still recovering while the rest of the group was outside the room. The two siblings were wearing dry cleaned clothes, fresh from the hangers outside. The had negative expressions as the two peak at the door. Laying their weight on the door making small creaking sounds while they watch they're mother rest. "This is all my fault. I was just really excited to eat. It's been a whole month since I've last eaten some." She starts to tear up. Her older sister pets her head. Hinami sniffs and looks up from her smiling sister. "Don't blame your self imouto. (Little sister) The good thing is that okaasan is okay now. So quit worrying yourself for me alright." The brunette sniffs again and smiles up to her with a nod. "A-alright!" (Y/n) she smiles back and laughs lightly. "Your so cute hinami." She bents her back a little and gently kisses her little sister on the forehead. Tearing up a little bit herself too. "Y-your cute too onee-chan!" She laughs and hugs her tightly. She giggles and hugs back. She looks down at her little sister and presses her finger between her lips. "Ssshhh... Okaasan is a sleep. We don't want to wake her don't we?" She giggles and nods. Also pressing her finger between her lips as well. "Mhm!" She nods with a cute smile. The ravenette steps in and looks at the two. "What are you two doing without me hugging huh?" He smiles to the two. The two said girls notice his loud voice as the two shushes him at the same time. "Be quiet ottosan." The two whispers at the same time. He chuckles softly seeing how cute and adorable his two girls are. He then lifts both of them up with a wide smile. Spinning them both with a laugh. "Alright. I promise to stay quiet next time." The three laugh. "Hey dad. Where did yomo go?" Little hinami asked. "He left after having a short coffee break and talk." He answers putting the two down. "Who made the coffee?" (Y/n) asked crossing her arms. "Well ain't it obvious?" He stares at his daughter making the "I'm the one who did it" face. The brunette pouts starring at his father waiting for the actual answer. He sighs for a second. "It was renji."

Later on the door slowly creaked open stealing the attention of the three family members. Showing the fourth family member. Bandages were around her head and stomach as she makes eye contact with her whole family. She slowly gives them a smile as she tears up. "Your all okay." She covers her mouth from happiness. Asaki stands up and walks up to his wife. "And your okay too." He tears up aswell, wiping off the tears on his wives' eye sockets. Kissing her cheek. Since he knows if he kisses her forehead it'll sting a little. "Okaasan!" Their little sunshines runs up to them hugging their legs from happiness. She giggles and slowly tries bent down. She smiles at the two and pulls both of them a hug. "And my two little trouble makers were strong and fine." The three giggles (y/n) pulls away. "Did you see what I did okaasan?! I was all woosh at those bad guys!" She beams and looks up at her father. "You should've had seen that ottosan!" She smiles he chuckles and bents down. Patting her head. "The good thing is, is that we're safe now."