V

A month has passed after the incident. It was the time of the month again. No, not that one. The other one. Where the family needs to go eat again. The mother walks alone on the streets of tokyo as she takes steps on her way to the café where she takes for her and her family. Unfortunately the two children aren't attending today's visit to the café with the famous coffee. For they were tasked to help their father with some choirs at that time.

-

The sound of the bell ringing awoken the employee as he turned his head to the entrance. He didn't bother on smiling. "Welcome to anteiku." He bluntly states as he adjusted his posture properly to straight. The mother smiles to the welcoming male and sits at the counter table. It was awkward and quiet. As yomo makes the coffee. He sighs nd starts a short conversation with her. "So... Where are your kids?" He asked as he places the coffee beens on the machine. "Oh asaki and I talked and thought it was too dangerous to bring them here. So we let the two distracted by getting them to do some chores." She explains as she lays her head on her hand. He nods and begin to boil the hot water. "I'll be getting what you need." He states as he leaves and went to a different room, propably the freezer.

Moments later he came back placing exactly five clean packets on the counter. Her immediatley keeping them in her bag. He then turns and continues brewing her coffee.

The door that says "employee's only" slowly creaks open as yoshimura comes out of the door. Making eye contact with the person he was looking for. "Miss fueguchi, may I speak to you for a moment?" He asked politley. "Oh, but my coffee..."
"Don't worry. Yomo will bring it up to us once when he finishes the brewing." He states as he waits fir her response. She stays quiet and stands up getting to the stairs as the elderly leads her to a room. Where they sat and had a small chat.

Yomo arrived and placed the pot on the coffee table as kuzen began to pour for the two of them. "So..." Ryoko started. "What did you wanted to talk about?" She asked as she lightly blows on her cup. "Well... Yomo told me about the incident." He starts. "And I would like to give you a proposal." He adds. "He explained he saw your eldest daughter's kagune." Ryoko didn't respond, but nkds quietly. "We would like to help your daughter become stronger by training her. Would you be fine with that?" He explains which made her hold on her drink a bit tighter. "Umm... (y/n)?" He nods. "Well I wasn't able to see her in action, but she told me she was able to kill at least 5 invedtigators in a swift of her kagune." She looks up to him. "I didn't believed her for a moment since I thought yomo did it since I saw him when I woke up. But I trust you and you've been helping us for years. If you think this is for the greater good then I'll accept this offer. I'll just have to talk to asaki about all of this." She explains waiting for his reply. He finishes taking a short sip of his drink. "Alright I understand."

Ryoko then thanks the two and then leaves the café. Walking alone and to her home to see and eat with her family. She was quite scared. Unable to know what to say to her husband about yoshimura's proposal.

-

"Mmh... I'm surprised he's kind enough to teach (y/n)." He states. "Yes, but there's a catch." She adds. "What is it?"
"Well..."

"Your daughter needs to stay her in the café with us while she trains. It would be best than walking ward to ward just to start training. It'll take her a long time for her to even get home. And it'll be too dangerous for her to get back. And also it would be kind of her to repay us back by helping us in the café. Are you fine with all of this?"

"Wow. So the crawny old man just broke his back and think yomo isn't enough so he wanted to hire our kid?" He chuckles, but then gets smacked on the head by his wife. "Don't be rude to kuzen! He's helped us for ages when we stopped hunting!" He hisses and sighs. "Well if you think this is good then I'll be good with it as well." He sighs then yet again.

-

The next day they were able to have the courage to tell (y/n). The brunette looked up at the two and smiled at them. "If you guys are fine with this, then I'm okay with it aswell! Also seeing yoshimura-san and yomo-san oftenly would be really nice!" She smiles at them as the two couple look at each other. They explain the disadvantages about this which she stills agree to it. They contacted the café as they say they will be detching her by the week after next week.

-

The day came. All of her things were packed as she was sitting on the couch waiting for the person that will be fetching her to the café. They didn't tell hinami since the two sisters were very close. Also the fact that hinami is a very emotional person. When yomo arrived (y/n) gave them their last hugs as they waved a goodbye. It was night so they tried to be as quiet as they can. But hinami woke up and took a peak. Seeing (y/n) leaving with yomo. When they left she asked her parents which they awjwardly answered and summarized everything to her. Her eyes widen as she ran outside and to her sister, luckily she was able to catch her as she gave her last goodbye to her only, favorite, and best sister.