Chapter 1

Louis' POV

"Hey, Tomlinson!" Zayn called from behind. By the time I turned around, he was in front of me.

"Dude, you still not up for the party tomorrow night?" He asked, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Nah, mate. I got to study the lines for the play. I can't make any mistakes."

Zayn laughed at my answer "really, Lou? I bet you could recite all the lines in your sleep" I playfully hit his arm "yeah right, I knew telling you that I sleep talked was a bad idea."

We entered our school, it's rather huge actually, easy to get lost in these halls. If you weren't somebody popular, it was really hard not to be invisible.

I walked down the hall with Zayn. We talked about the football match today that we were both playing in.

I was the quarterback, and Zayn was the captain. We were so excited that I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking, I collided with someone, and we both ended up falling to the ground.

Zayn was quick to help me up. My attention quickly shifted to the mess of curly hair bent down, picking up the books he dropped.

Before I could try to help him, he walked away in the opposite way with his head hanging down. Zayn and I both looked at each other before walking towards our lockers.

"I haven't seen him around before" I said to Zayn as we started walking to our classes "must be one of the loners" Zayn shrugged.

He started to walk towards his class, leaving me alone to wonder who that boy was.
.............

Louis' POV

It's so close. We are going to win. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw James, one of the players, score a point. We just have to score one more point to win this game.

Everyone had their eyes on the ball. It felt like a do or die situation when the ball started rolling. I could hear the cheerleaders cheering on the side. I turned to see Eleanor, the head cheerleader wink at me.

Of course, she likes me, or more accurately, she likes the star quarterback. I'm not assuming Eleanor is like that, but it always ends up like that. They never like me. They never care enough to get to know me.

I don't know what happened next. I swear I heard a crack, but I was on the ground. I saw a lot of people around me, and the next thing I knew, I was in a hospital.

I jumped up from the hospital bed to fall back in bed due to some distress on my leg. I didn't want to look. I was too scared of what I'd see.

"Easy, mister Tomlinson" someone said. I looked over to see a man dressed in a white coat. You didn't need to be Sherlock to figure out that he was the doctor. His name tag read 'doctor Cowell'.

"I hate to say this, but you hurt your leg baby" my mum said from beside me. I swear I didn't see her there 2 seconds ago. She's like a ninja. I mean, it doesn't surprise me. She does have seven kids.

My attention quickly went back to my leg. It was in a cast. Tears began to well up in my eyes. I knew what this meant, no more football, at least not for a while.

Then I remembered, "mum, my play. I won't be able to act in it". "I'm sure they'll make an adjustment for you" she said, trying to calm me down.

"No, mum. Romeo in a wheelchair!? Really!? That's just, no" I was hysterical.

The doctor decided to speak up right at that very moment. "I'm sure you can explain your situation. You'll be released today itself, just a few paper works."

"Oh god, this is great. Who's going to be the Romeo now!?"

A/N
Hey, so this is my first book, so please vote and comment. I'm not sure how often I'll update, but I'll make it as frequently as possible.
Love, Ari.