chapter 4

Harry's POV

"I don't want to weird you out or anything but your eyes, damn. I've never seen this shade of green" Louis said from behind me. I turned around to see him looking at me.

"It runs in my family" I mentally slapped  myself, who says that. "You got a sister or something with these green eyes? If you do, I'd probably be head over heels for her" he said innocently.

"I do have a sister, but she's in college, so you're out of luck" I said before smiling and walking away. I wanted to turn back and look at him, but that might seem weird, so I kept walking.

I was late for class, but surprisingly the teacher hadn't come yet. I sighed and put my books on my desk. Someone suddenly jumped on my back, not someone I knew exactly who it was.

"Ellie, you're going to cause my spine to snap in two one of these days" I said, trying to shake her off my back, but she wouldn't budge . " oh hazza, I missed you" she said before kissing my cheek.

"Ew" I laughed while I wiped my cheek. "You're a dick" she said, getting off my back. "Eleanor, my love. Ask me what I did today" I said, propping myself on the desk . "what great deed did all-mighty Harold do today?" she said, mocking me.

"I decided to play Romeo in the school play" she gasped and tilted her head in question "wait, that's not all. Guess who decided to help me out with learning the lines."

"Who?" she asked curiously. "Louis Tomlinson" she genuinely looked surprised. "No way, haz. THE Louis Tomlinson, isn't he on bed rest or something?" She asked, confused.

"No! He's on crutches, though. I'm going over to his house today" I said cockily. I knew she'd be jealous, but hey. "This is great, Harry. I know how much you love acting" she threw her arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"Maybe you could, you know...put in a good word for me to Louis" she whispered into my neck. Ah! There's my el, of course she'd get something out of this. I didn't mind, though. She and Louis would be cute together.

When I told myself that I could feel a heaviness in my heart, I brushed it off as nothing. I mean, I couldn't possibly be jealous that Eleanor likes a boy. She's like a sister to me, and there's no way it's cause of Louis. I'm not gay.

The teacher came and started class, same boring stuff. Classes passed, and so did lunch, then some more classes passed and all through the day, I was way too excited to learn the lines with Louis.

"What are you thinking about " Niall, my other friend, asked from my side. He was downing potato chips. That boy is always eating something. "Nothing" I shrugged.

"Want to hang out with me and sky today?" He asked. Sky was his new foster cat, and I couldn't keep my hands off her. The past week, I always ended up at his house with sky on my chest and a pizza in my hand.

"I can't. I'm hanging out with someone" I said truthfully. He nudged me, "ooh, Harry you going on a date or something?" Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"No! Why would you ask me that!?" I sounded a little too harsh. "Oh come on, the way you're blushing, you definitely at least have a crush on this girl you're going to hang out with so spill, what's her name? Do I know her?"

I didn't say anything, if I said Louis, he'd think too much into it, and I don't want that. Besides, he knows that I'm very secluded. My only friends are probably him and Ellie. If things go well, maybe Louis too.

I walked out of the school and put my earphones in while waiting for Louis. I slowly hummed to the song playing in my ears. Music was my escape. It was my life.

"ready to go curly?"

A/N
So I did that, yes Harry and Eleanor are best friends. I'm not sure how much drama that's going to cause. So I wondered if I'd do a question for each chapter. So here's the first question.

Do you think Niall is right and Harry has a crush on Louis?

(Guys I was like 14 when I put these questions, I apologise but it's funny so I'm going to keep them here)