chapter 11

Harry's POV

"You wouldn't dare!" Eleanor said as she stared me down."Oh, I would, watch me" I countered with the right amount of sass.

"Hazza, please for the love of God, don't!" she was on her knees by this point. "Only on one condition" "I won't say it" "Say it el" she grunted in annoyance.

"Fine, I was wrong. 'Friends' is the greatest show of all time. Now give me my phone back" I slowly returned the phone to Eleanor from its position above the toilet.

"Oh, I'll get you back for this, just try and..." Eleanor was cut off by my phone notifying me. It was Louis. I had to reply. "Who is it?" Eleanor asked, peeking over my shoulder.

"Nobody" I quickly hid the phone, but notifications kept coming. "Go on reply styles, she might die if you don't reply. Don't keep your girl hanging".

"What are you talking about?" I knew what she meant, but what am I supposed to say, 'Nah, it's the guy I'm dating, I think he is dating you too'.

"Really? You're going to keep this charade going? I must say I'm hurt. I thought you'd tell me" she pouted, that god awful pout that gets her everything.

"We're not in the 'meeting the best friend' stage yet. Niall doesn't know either". I hoped to god that would make her feel better.

"Niall would only care if the girl you're dating is the daughter of the owner of Nandos or something "we both burst out laughing. It's true. Niall did have a keen interest in food. The number of burgers he could eat in an hour was impressive.

We had to get to school. Eleanor had come over to get a ride with me like she did almost every morning. We were fighting about 'friends' being the best tv show. Eleanor was dumb enough to say that 'the office' was better, resulting in her phone's position above the toilet.

As we reached school, we could see Niall waving at us like a 5-year-old. "Hey, bro!" I put an arm around both of them, making our way into the school. Soon enough, Eleanor was taken away by the cheerleaders, and it was just Niall and me.

He started walking in front of me, giving me a detailed description of his breakfast. I smiled and walked behind him, but someone soon pulled me into the janitor's closet.

I was about to scream before a hand covered my mouth, and once I had a good chance to look at his face, I could see that it was just Louis. "Shit, don't do that!" I pushed him slightly in a playful manner. "What? Is it so awful of me to want to kiss you before the first period?" He smirked deviously. "Don't look so smug. What if someone saw us?".

Yesterday, he was worried about someone seeing us, and now it's me. "Don't worry, I pulled you in very discretely " he laced his hands around my neck. "Well, I better get to class. Niall is probably scared."

"He has food to keep him company" Louis said, trying to hold me in place. I smiled. "I gotta go Lou, bye" just as I was about to open the door, Louis turned me around."The kiss?".

This boy was too cute. The kiss was a quick but needy one. It was apparent we craved each other. We needed each other's air. It was beautiful. What we had was new and sweet and beautiful.

I walked out a few minutes before him, so I don't know how he caught up to me. He slid a paper into my hand and limped off to get to Zayn. I opened the paper, and the smile on my face was undeniably huge.

"Meet me in the theatre. You look beautiful today btw."-Lou

A/N
Is anyone else concerned about Harry and Eleanor's friendship? No? Just me? Ok. Please comment and vote and belated happy birthday haz.
Love, Ari.