Chapter 13

Harry's POV

I've been locked up in my room, crying for hours. I can't believe I was dumb enough to think that someone liked me, that too someone like him. I'm an idiot for believing that he could feel absolutely anything for me. I hadn't seen Eleanor after the incident either.

I was startled by the knock on my door. "Go away!" I screamed, to which the response was more knocks. "Mum, I don't wanna talk!" I sat up on my bed furiously. "A boy named Louis is here. What should I say?" She asked. "How did he know where I live" I whispered to myself.

"Tell him to leave, mum. I'm sick" I said, pretending to cough. I knew she didn't believe me, but she murmured an okay and left. I poked my head out my bedroom window just in time to see Louis's hazel brown hair exit the house and the door closing behind him.

I sighed and got back into bed and closed my eyes, playing my music in my earphones to drown out my sadness. It couldn't have been 10 minutes, but I heard another knock. I got up, annoyed and opened the door, but to my surprise, no one was there. I looked around, but I couldn't find anyone.

Another round of tapping was heard, and it was from the window. I swiftly turned my head to the window where Louis' head was visible. I moved to the window, but I didn't open it. "What do you want?" I said rather aggressively.

"I just want to talk" he said, putting his hand on the window like a six-year-old. I shook my head, annoyed but opened the window and went to sit on my bed.

Louis crawled in through the window and stood frozen, staring at me. "Go on, talk" I said, my voice breaking. Louis noticed and came up next to me.

"Hazza, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry" he said, trying to get me to look at him. "You're sorry for cheating on me, or you're sorry for the fact that you got caught?" I said, broken through tears.

"I had to. Just trust me, I had to." He sobbed next to me. "You had to hurt me, huh? You just had to?" I said, pulling Louis by his shirt. We were both in tears at this point.

"I don't get it, Louis. What did I ever do to you? Why did you have to hurt me even though you know I like you. I like you so fucking much it hurts" I said, trying to move away from him, but he pulled my hands back onto him.

"Zayn made me do it, he isn't a bad guy, but he thought I liked her and wanted me to make a move on her. But, you know I can't tell him the truth, I also can't tell him no, and Eleanor just let me."

I rolled my eyes at him "what was she supposed to do? She likes you. She really likes you. I'm the horrible best friend taking the boy she likes. I never thought about her. All I thought about was myself" I said almost to myself in disgust.

"You just followed your heart. It isn't a bad thing" he said, taking my hand in his. "Yeah, and my heart led me to someone ashamed of me" Louis' eyes widened at that.

He cupped my face in his hands before placing his lips on mine, and I forgot how mad I was with him at that moment. He stopped kissing me to look me in the eyes.

"Please, never think I'm ashamed of you. I'm ashamed of me for being a coward, but If I could, I'd scream it to the world".

"What? Tell me, what would you scream to the world?" I said, running my hands through his hair. He smiled adoringly before answering me, "I'd scream that you are my world".

A/N
Hey guys, it's been a while, but to make it up, I'm doing a double update.
Love, Ari