chapter 10

Louis' POV

I  walked into my house soaking wet, but I really didn't care. How smitten was I with this boy? I closed the door behind me and slid down, resting my head on the wooden doors. My eyes were shut tightly. The smile on my face, thanks to Harry, was soon turned into a scowl thanks to my sister.

"Lou, lie to me again" Lottie said, pinching my arm. "Ow! What was that for?" I asked, getting up. She pinched me repeatedly "that's for lying to me about Harry, that's for ruining the carpet I got mum on her birthday, and this is for not trusting me with your relationship with him" she looked hurt, and I didn't want to hurt my sister.

"Lottie, I swear I didn't know I liked him or guys in general. That's why I didn't tell you. He isn't my boyfriend. We literally just had our first date" I said, promising my sister that I didn't mean to keep it from her. "And first kiss?" She teased, poking at my wet clothes. "That actually happened earlier" I said with a smug expression on my face.

We both started laughing at what I said. Lottie helped me up, the cast on my leg was soaked, and something had to be done about that. Lottie sneaked me to my room before anyone saw me and helped with my cast. Lottie and I decided to hang out for the rest of the night, watching all of her favourite chick flicks.

Honestly, I didn't mind as long as I had food, and obviously, I enjoyed spending time with her. I rarely had time to hang out with my sisters because of how caught up I was with the school work and football And all the pressure I had to deal with. I think Lottie fell asleep sometime during 'the proposal'. I'm pretty sure I was out earlier, but I woke up due to the ringing of my phone.

Who the hell is calling me at 1 in the morning? I picked up the phone. My voice was dry, and my eyes were hardly open. "Who is this?" I said roughly into the phone. "Were you asleep? I'm sorry, I just thought I should maybe give you a call" the person kept blabbering. I know the blabber, "Harry? How did you get my number?" I asked, still half asleep.

"You gave it to me at the cafe" he said, getting me to remember. "Oh yeah, my memory sucks," I said, sitting up "were you sleeping? I'll talk to you tomorrow. I didn't mean to wake you up, sorry" he said in a worried tone.

"It's okay Harry, I'm glad you called, and there is no point in hanging up now. I'm already up" I said, covering Lottie with a blanket and going to my bathroom to hear him better. "Okay, so I just wanted to say that I had fun today."

We talked for what seemed like hours, and before we knew it, it was about 3 in the morning. "It's the witching hour" Harry said into the phone "the what?" I laughed. "Haven't you seen any horror movie?" He mocked me. "What does that have to do with anything?" I didn't know where he was going with this.

"3 am the time of ghosts, so go to bed before some ghost kills us. Goodnight, Tomlinson." he said, hanging up. That bastard, I laughed to myself, and before I knew it, I fell asleep in my bathtub dreaming about the boy with the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen.

A/N
Here you go, chapter ten. We get to see how Louis is with his family. I hope you guys like it. Please comment and vote.
Love, Ari