Chapter 2

Louis' POV

"This is going to be hard" I said to myself in the mirror. My leg was still in a cast, and I had under eye circles thanks to the very little sleep I had because of my cemented leg.

I was propped up on my crutches. As a result of my constant begging, I was allowed to use crutches instead of a wheelchair because I didn't want to embarrass myself that much.

My train of thought was quickly pushed off the railing due to Zayn's loud as hell car horn. I'm in a cast. Can't that asshole get out of the car for me! of course, he wouldn't. Zayn isn't one for formalities or....manners.

"Oooh, cool cast. Can I draw on it!?" He said in excitement, staring at my leg. "Great to see you too" I rolled my eyes, trying my best to get into his car without hurting myself or the car.

"The paint!careful!" Zayn screeched from the driver's seat. I didn't even acknowledge him and started to poke at the radio. Finally deciding on a station, I sat back to look outside the window. "So, who won the game?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"Us, but it wasn't the same without you" I smiled at him, Zayn isn't usually affectionate, but he is a great friend and genuinely loyal. "We've officially reached hell" he said, parking in our school parking lot.

I laughed at his remark. Then, to my surprise, he helped me out of the car. As we walked into the school, everyone had their eyes glued to my leg. It didn't take long before questions from literally everyone bombarded me.

"Omg, does it hurt Louis" "can we write something on it for you, Louis" "you poor baby". Zayn was quick to help me out of the crowd. "And here I was thinking that you couldn't get any more popular" Zayn snickered.

I lightly elbowed him "shut it. I'm going to go to the theatre and talk to Mr Cartwell about how I can't act in the play" Zayn nodded and walked the other way while I headed to the theatre.

Our school had a rather extravagant theatre, great lights, good costumes,  excellent sound quality. Overall it was pretty neat. I walked in to hear a high pitch shouting. I know that sound too well!

"Taylor" I said to myself as I tried to walk down the theatre stairs. Taylor was the first to See me "Louis!" She stormed over to me " Louis William Tomlinson " she said, poking my chest with each word.

"First of all, ow! Second of all, how the hell do you know my full name?" She rolled her eyes "you were my Romeo, idiot. Now, what are we going to do?" She said rather roughly.

"Don't I have an understudy or something? I'm sure he'll be a hella lot happier to be your Romeo" I said, walking past her.

"We didn't have an understudy for you, Louis. We really didn't think we needed one" Mr Cartwell said. What kind of a school doesn't keep an understudy!? And that too for Romeo!

" Since Louis can't be Romeo which I'm partially happy about" she turned around to mock smile at me, which I gladly returned "who's going to be my Romeo!?" Taylor said to Mr Cartwell who was sitting down and had his head propped up on his hands.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence, someone stepped from among the lighting crew. I was quick to recognise the curly hair. He bit his lip before saying something that everyone in the room wanted to hear.

"I'll be your Romeo."

A/N
Hey, okay this is another update. 2 days in a row, oooh exciting. I hope you are enjoying the story. Please comment and vote.
Love, Ari