chapter 5

Harry's POV

"Ready to go curly?" Louis said while tapping on my should. I took my earphones out and smiled at him "hey". "So, you ready?" He nudged me. I nodded in return.

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to the parking lot. "Louis, slow down. How are you even moving that fast with that leg?" I asked in between breaths. He giggled, yeah he giggled and honestly, it was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

"You need to get in shape, styles" he winked. That should not have made me feel the way it did. I led him to my car and opened the door for him. "You're already a better gentleman than Romeo" Louis said when I got in the car.

"Why do you say that?" I asked. He laughed, "I don't think Romeo ever opened the car door for Juliette". "Does that make you my Juliette ?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Please, if We were together, I'd so be Romeo even if you're playing Romeo now". Together? What the actual hell does he mean by together, like hanging out or dating? If it were hanging out he wouldn't have said 'if' right? My mind kept bringing up theories.

"Harry? Why aren't you starting the car?" Louis asked, confused. Of course, I had to space out with him in my car. "Oh, I just remembered that I didn't text my mum that I was going to your house" I quickly thought up something believable.

"You can text her when we get to my house" He said. So I started the car and drove according to Louis' instructions. After about a 10 min drive, we stopped in front of a big house.

"This is your house?" I asked, honestly shocked. "There are like nine people living in that house, so it isn't as beautiful on the inside" he laughed. He walked to the front door, and I followed.

When the door opened, there stood a girl about my age holding a toddler. "Lou, who is your friend?" She asked, flipping her hair back. "Harry" I said, introducing myself.

"I'm Charlotte" she said with a warm smile. Louis looked at charlotte and then me and walked past charlotte with an annoyed look on his face while telling me to follow him. He gave the toddler in charlotte's arms a kiss before going into the living room.

I followed silently when I saw the living room, again it was amazing. On the couch sat two identical girls, twins by the looks of it. They both looked at me curiously. I was so preoccupied with the two girls staring at me that I didn't notice the other presence in the room.

"Mum, this is Harry. He is playing Romeo in the school play. We'll be in my room if you need us," he said and took my hands once again to his room. I honestly loved that he didn't say I replaced him or tried to take his place.

I was surprised by how his room was decorated. The walls had posters of the fray, and in the corners of his room were tiaras and nail polish. Louis must have seen that my attention had drifted to it. He quickly got up from the bed that he had made himself comfortable on and picked it up. "That's my sister Doris'. She wanted to play princess and paint on my cast" he rolled his eyes while laughing, and I joined in.

I turned around to notice the big white piano in his room. How did I not see that earlier? It takes up half of his room. "You play?" I asked as I moved closer to the piano and opened it.

"Yeah, since I was 5" he said, leaning on the piano while I sat down. "Can you play something for me?" I asked. He sat beside me in the seat "scoot. I've never really played for anyone outside of the family. It's like a hidden talent, not that I'm talented or anything" he stuttered. When he said that I felt special, he picked me out of everyone to play for.

He started playing the keys, and I was mesmerised. He was so talented. He gave his everything to music, and I could see how lost he was in music. A small smile played on his lips with each note. Finally, he finished playing and turned to face me."How was that?" He asked shyly. My hand fell on his.

"Perfect."

A/N
Today's update is late, but at least I uploaded it. I'm starting to fall in love with the story, and I hope you are too. Please vote and comment, and it'll mean the world.
Love, Ari

Question for the day- Do you think Louis was annoyed at Lottie