chapter 14

Louis' POV

We were both curled up in Harry's bed. I'm so relieved that he forgave me. I don't know what I'd do if he didn't forgive me. Harry's head was resting on my chest, and he kept tracing his fingers over my arms.

"Lou, don't leave me" he said, looking up at me with so much uncertainty in his eyes."Please don't ever think that I'd leave you. Honestly, I'm afraid that you will leave me because I'm scared."

"It's alright love, I understand" he didn't need to. It isn't fair on him. "You don't need to understand. I just need to get my head together to tell you how much you mean to me. Not just to you, to everyone. I know we've had this conversation a lot of times, but the thought of losing you scares me more than anything they could say" I said, sitting up on his bed.

"Louis, what are you saying?" Harry said, getting up to sit with me. "I'll tell them if it makes you happy. I'll tell them because it also makes me happy. It makes me so happy if I can kiss you in the halls and walk to class with your hand in mine. Nothing would make me happier." Harry didn't say anything but pulled me towards him.

"You need snickers cause you're not yourself right now" he said, giggling when I punched him in the arm. "I'm being serious!" I pouted, which made Harry smile. We both went back to cuddling and not saying anything. Just before I was starting to fall asleep, Harry spoke up. "You were being serious?"

"Of course, I was" I said, turning to face him, the lights were turned off, but his green eyes shined even in the dark. "You don't have to" he still seemed wary about the whole situation. " I want to" I said, placing my hand on his face.

Everything felt right in his arms, I don't know when we fell asleep, but I remember Harry was first cause I heard little snores right before I went out. If it weren't for the loud knocking on Harry's door, we'd be able to stay in bed together for a while more.

"Lou? Lou!! Get up!" Harry kept shaking me to get me out of bed. "Tea, I need tea" I murmured. I was pushed off the bed by none other than Harry. "What was that for" I whined, rubbing my eyes from my place on the floor. "You need to go. Eleanor can't know you're here" Harry said, pulling me up.

"Why is she here!" I asked, surprised. Why won't the world let me be happy? "She's coming with me to school today so get out, go out the window" he said, pushing me towards the window. "Now look, whose hiding who" I said, wiggling my eyebrows and putting one of my legs out and just before I got out, Harry turned me around.

"See you at school, Lou" he smiled, kissing me right before I fell out the window. "I'm fine!" I said, looking up at Harry, who looked terrified. Gladly I fell on a bush, and Harry's house wasn't even that big. "You're so stupid." He said, smiling. "You love it" I said, walking backwards. "Careful before something hits you!" He shouted as I walked out of his view.

Harry is probably the best thing that has happened to me, and I want him to know that, whatever happens in school today, I know I'll have Harry, and somehow he's enough. He always will be enough for me.

A/N
Double update as I promised you guys, so coming out? Will they. Leave your thoughts. Keep reading and maybe vote.
Love, Ari