Chapter 15

Harry's POV

"It's so obvious, hazzabear. I just know it" Eleanor kept talking to me about Louis, and I honestly didn't care for it, but I listened nonetheless. Thoughts about this morning and Louis being cute and comfortable around me made me smile like an idiot.

"Harry? Are you thinking about her? I need to meet your mystery girl. I mean it" Eleanor said, pulling me into our school in a playful manner, but before I could say anything, a voice interrupted me. "Harry, Eleanor hi" Zayn said from across the room, putting his arm around Louis, who had a numb look on his face.

Louis slowly started moving toward me, and for a minute, he stopped before making direct eye contact with me. I had a feeling that he was going to do it. That he was actually going to come out right here, I held my breath waiting for whatever it is to happen.

Louis looked straight into my eyes and it looked like he was sorry, but before I could process anything, Louis pulled Eleanor by the arm and pressed his lips onto hers dipping her in the process. I just watched, not knowing what to do. I stood frozen in my place. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, but I blinked them back.

Louis pulled away from Eleanor and took her hand in his. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" he smiled his charming smile, which made everyone swoon, Eleanor who was blushing, nodded her head furiously and fell in his arms with her body turned away from me and him facing me.

I could see him trying not to look at me, but once I caught his eyes, I could clearly see that he didn't want to do what he just did. That's when I saw Zayn in the back with a smirk on his face. He obviously had a role in this. I walked away from the still hugging pair towards the classroom, not wanting to be there a second longer.

Zayn grabbed me tightly by my arm as I was trying to walk past him. "Don't ever try anything with Louis ever again. He isn't gay. Got it?" he said, tightening the grip he had on my arm. I shrugged him off before walking away again.

I didn't need this. I just had to fall for the most popular boy in school who also happened to be best friends with an utter homophobe. "harry, are you okay?" a soft voice spoke from behind me. I turned and smiled when I saw it was Niall. "Hey, Niall" I said, forcing a smile.

He grabbed my arm and stared at the decent bruising Zayn had left on me. "I saw Zayn do something. Are you okay?" Niall said, not taking his eyes off my hand. "I'm fine Niall, seriously. Zayn is just being his usual self" I said, placing a hand over Niall's.

"Is it Louis?" he blurted out. "Wha-What do you mean?" I stuttered. "I heard Zayn harry. Are you okay?" he said before placing a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, it's just a bruise" I shrugged, but Niall shook his head. "No, are you okay? I also saw Louis kissing el. you like him?" I looked down, not facing Niall. "He swore he liked me too" I said, finally letting myself cry.

Niall pulled me into a hug ignoring the fact that we were in the middle of the hallway and both of us needed to get to class soon. "If he likes you too, I promise he'll be yours. Trust me?" Niall said into my hair. "I trust you."

A/N
sorry for the long wait, I know it was long but I was kind of focusing on some other stories, but I swear to update this much more often. I usually get so sad when people don't update, so ill try my best to update.
Love, Ari.