Chapter Two

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

This chapter is dedicated to @ThunderGirl_403 for getting all of yesterday's questions correct! Congratulations @ThunderGirl_403! You are truly an amazing person!

Chapter Two: What The Heck Are You Two Doing Here!?

The Wicked Tsunami POV

"Tsunami, Cyclone, wake up!" I heard some people shout, waking up my wife, The Wicked Cyclone, and I from our peaceful morning nap.

I fluttered my eyes open to see my brother and sister in-law at the foot of our huge king bed.

"The Howling Dust Devil, The Howling Windstorm?" I asked, confused, "What the heck are you two doing here!?!?"

"Yeah, why did you have to bother us?" Cyclone added, "We were nice and peaceful, taking a nap!"

Seeming a bit annoyed with our attitudes, Windstorm rolled her eyes at The Wicked Cyclone and I. "Well, if you should know, our kids got killed today by three other ghosts!"

Cyclone and I sat straight up in shock. "WHAT!?!?"

"You heard me. Twister and Hurricane got killed by three other ghosts."

"Did the ghosts have super powers?" I asked.

"I don't think so...," Dust answered.

"You two are lying. Twister and Hurricane is way too powerful to have gotten killed by three regular ghosts."

"We thought that too, until we saw them drown Twister and Hurricane in your daughter's own flash flood."

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT THEY DROWNED MY LITTLE GIRL!"

"No, we're telling you that they gave her a thousand dollars!" Windstorm exclaimed sarcastically, "Of course we're telling you that they drowned Hurricane! They also drowned our son!"

Steam was now pouring out of my and Cyclone's ears. I cannot believe that my powerful daughter was drowned by three little, wimpy, regular ghosts!

"Arrgghh!" Cyclone growled, "When I get my hands on those three, they're gonna wish that they never even existed!"

"Calm down, Cyclone!" Windstorm told my wife, "We came here because your daughter and our son gave us all a very important mission. They want us to avenge them. They want us to get revenge on Max Thunderman, Carly Shay, and Phoebe Thunderman, who are good friends of the ghosts."

"Are they ghosts too?"

"I don't think so, Cyclone.

Cyclone let out an evil laugh. "That's no problem! How would they like it to be done? A flash flood? Extremely dangerous winds? A lot of both?"

"Actually, they wanted us to get revenge on them by trapping them all in Ghost World."

"Trap them in Ghost World?" I asked as I evilly rubbed by hands together, "Sounds like a plan to me! How would they like for us to do it?"

"They want us to look up Carly Shay, Phoebe Thunderman, and Max Thunderman and find out who all of their friends are. Then, they want us to kidnap all of Phoebe, Max, and Carly's friends, cover them in ectoplasm, and lock them up in a huge cage. Since they are good friends of the ghosts, they will some how manage to get into Ghost World, probably by covering themselves in ectoplasm and jumping through one of the ghosts' portals. Once they find their way to us, they want us to capture them and lock them up in the cage as well!" The Howling Dust Devil told The Wicked Cyclone and I.

"That's an excellent plan! When do we begin?"

"Now."

"Alright, how about you two go back to your evil lair and look up Carly, Phoebe, and Max with your special computers and spy cameras, while Cyclone and I built the cage."