Chapter 13

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Thirteen: Going to the Movies

Frankie Hathaway

"Ding!" Taylor's phone went off, waking me up.

I groaned, as I rolled over on my left side, so that I could look at the clock that was on the nightstand beside my bed. It was now 7:30 in the morning on Friday, October 24th.

"Ugghh, Taylor!" I groaned, as I sat straight up in my pull out bed that was in our living room, "Why do you always have to be texting!?!?"

When I didn't get a reply, I realized that Taylor and Mom were still sleeping. I smirked; this was a perfect time for me to snoop on Taylor's phone. I slowly got out of bed, then quietly tiptoed towards the bedroom that Mom and Taylor were sharing. I slowly turned the golden knob on their dark-brown, wooden bedroom door and slowly pushed it open. I then tiptoed towards the nightstand that was to the left of the bed that Taylor was sleeping in. I slowly picked up Taylor's iPhone and turned it on, so that I could see who had texted her.

"Max, Nora, Billy, you three are punished off of all of your devices, until Spencer, Freddie, Sam, Cat, Nona, Goomer, Dice, Michelle, Ray, Taylor, Frankie, Louie, and Miles go back home, unless it's for homework," Mrs. Thunderman's voice rang through my head.

"Yeah, and you too, Frankie," Mom's voice rang through my head.

"You're not the boss of me, Mom!" I thought to myself, "I can snoop on Taylor's phone whenever I want!"

I looked down at the screen on Taylor's phone. There was a text message across the lock screen. It was from Phoebe.

"Hey, guys! Mom, Dad, Carly, Max, Nora, Billy, and I were wondering if u wanted to go to the movies with us today after Max, Nora, Billy, and I got to school? If so, then do u wanna see Who Did it? It's rated PG-13, but I think that it would be a great movie for great movie for Nora, Billy, Louie, and Frankie to watch, even though they aren't 13 yet! If it's rated PG-13, then there can't be anything inappropriate for them in it!" The text message read.

Just as I was about to unlock Taylor's phone (I know her passcode! Please don't tell her that or else I'll be dead meat!), so I could pretend to be her and text back something really stupid, it made another, "Ding!" noise because it had gotten another text.

"Sam, Nona, Dice, Goomer, and I would love to see that movie! I've been dying to see that movie for weeks!" Cat texted.

I then heard some groaning from behind me.

"I take that back, Mom!" I thought to myself, as I turned Taylor's phone off and placed back down on the nightstand, "You are the boss!"

I turned around just in time to see Taylor and Mom open up their eyes.

"Frankie?" Taylor yawned, "What are you doing in here?"

"You're phone woke me up, so I came in here to tell you that somebody texted you," I sort of lied.

"Oh, thanks," Taylor mumbled, as she turned over on her side and reached over the nightstand for her phone.

"Mom, Carly, Phoebe, Max, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Nora, and Billy wants to know if we want to go to the movies with them after Phoebe, Max, Nora, and Billy get out of school," Taylor announced, after a few seconds of her reading her text messages.

"Oh, what movie do they want to see?" Mom asked.

"Who Did It?"

"Oh, what's what about?"

"It's about two twins, Penelope and Lucy Maize, who are complete opposites. I'm not too sure what happens, but I think that the cops come to their house one day, while Lucy is elsewhere. The cops explain to the Maize's that they had seen a girl stealing money from a cash register at the grocery store. Their parents explain to the cops how they have twins and how they aren't too sure which daughter had stolen the money. Penelope says it wasn't her, how she or Lucy would never do such a thing, and how it might of been another girl. Penelope then finds out that it was Lucy who had done it and swears not to tell anyone. Penelope then finds out why she did it and teaches Lucy how to be exactly like her."