Chapter 7

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Seven: Heading To Hiddenville

Sam Puckett POV

"Sam, I can't believe that you're doing this to me a again!" Cat complained, "Can you please hurry up!?!?"

It was now 10:10 in the morning on Saturday, October 18th and I was just packing up the last of my things up in the bedroom that Cat and I share, so that Cat, Nona, Dice, Goomer, and I could leave for Hiddenville soon. We decided to drive to Hiddenville, instead of driving there because California and Nevada are right next to each other, so it doesn't really make sense.

"Why do we have to rush?" I asked Cat, "It's not like we're flying there and we have to get to the airport before our plane leaves!"

"No, but Nona did say that she wanted to leave around ten, so that we could get there around two!"

"Chillax, it's only ten after ten, which isn't that late."

Cat put her hands on her hips and raised one eyebrow. "But, how long is it going to take for you to pack the rest of your stuff up?"

"Well, I'd be a lot quicker if you were to help me, instead of just standing there, watching me pack my stuff up!"

"I can't believe you're doing this to me again, Sam," I heard Cat mumble, as she made her way over to my black, opened suitcase that was laying on top of my bed, "You did the same exact thing right before we left for Mexico..."

With Cat's help, it only took us about ten minutes to pack the rest of my stuff up.

"Sam, before we go, do you need to go to the bathroom or get something to eat or drink?" Cat asked me.

"Nah, I'm good. I just went to the bathroom a little awhile ago and I ate a huge tub of chicken before I started to pack my things up," I told Cat, "Do you need to do anything before we leave?"

"Nope!"

"Ok, let's go then!"

Cat and I rolled our suitcases out of out the door and into the hallway. We made sure that we locked all of the doors, so that nobody could break into our apartment, while we are gone. As soon as we had reached the exit, we saw Goomer's huge, silver truck pulled right up next to the curb. Cat and I immediately sprinted towards it. I got there before Cat did, so I pulled the right back door open and climbed into the middle back seat right next to Dice. As soon as I had gotten in, I threw my suitcase in the back of the truck. As soon as Cat had gotten inside, she shut the door and threw her suitcase in the back, along with mine.

"Hey, Sam and Cat!" Dice greeted us, "What took you guys so long?"

"Oh, it was nothing really, except for the fact Sam decided packed her stuff up at the last minute and I had to help her!" Cat told Dice in an annoyed tone.

"Wait, isn't that what happened last time?"

"Yeah, she did it to me again!"

"Sam, can't you just pack your things up the day before or a couple of hours before you have to leave, like the rest of us?" Nona asked.

"Yeah, I could, but here's the thing, Nona," I began.

"What?"

"I'm just too lazy too do it. My laziness over powers my motivations."

"Well, how about you start being less lazy, so that we do things like this together, we can all be on time and now be late because of you!"

"Hey, whoever said that we had to be in Hiddenville by a certain time?"