Chapter 24

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Twenty-Four: A Ghostly Race Against the Clock

Taylor Hathaway POV

Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Mom, Cat, Cat, Dice, Goomer, and Nona all screamed, as we all got shout of the water fountain in Ghost World. Luckily, we were all able to safely float down to the hard, concrete ground and land on our feet, except for Louie, whom landed on his bloodhound stomach. Fortunately, he didn't get hurt.

"Woah, where did those dogs come from!?!?" Goomer asked, surprised.

"Goomer, that's just Ray, Louie, and Miles," Dice pointed out, "They turned themselves into dogs, so that they could track down Sam, Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Dr. Colosso, and Phoebe's school friends, remember?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't see them! How come I can see them now?"

"It's probably because we're in Ghost World now," I guessed, "Ghost World must give us some kind of ability to see all ghosts."

"Yes, it is Taylor," Miles whispered, "But, you can't say that too loudly, or else they'll find out that you're actually humans and send you all to ghost jail!"

We all gasped.

"Ghost jail!?!?" Billy repeated, worried, "I don't want to go to ghost jail!"

"Well, then you have to keep quiet!" Louie told Billy.

"So, Mr. Preston, Louie, Miles, where are Sam, Spencer, Freddie, Gibby, Dr. Colosso, Cherry, Ashley, Sara, and Kelsey?" Phoebe asked.

"I don't know, Phoebe," Miles replied, "We would have to know one of their scents, in order to find them."

"Aaggh, we should of sniffed something before we entered Ghost World!" Louie groaned, "Now, we're gonna have to go all the way back!"

We all groaned.

Just as we were going to teleport ourselves back into Human World, Cat told us, "Ooh, you could sniff Sam's phone!"

"Yeah, but it's all the way back in your hotel room, Cat!" Ray stated.

"No, no, I have it with me!"

We all cocked our heads at Cat.

"You do?" Carly asked her.

Nora scrunched up her nose and squinted her eyes at Cat. "Why the heck would you have Sam's phone!?!?"

"Well, Nona told me to put it in my purse, so that Sam wouldn't try to use it, while she was punished off of it!" Cat explained.

"Oh yeah, I remember telling you that!" Nona recalled.

"Well, thank goodness you did, or else we would have to go all the way back to Hiddenville!" Frankie told Nona

"Yeah, good thinking, Nona!" Mr. Thunderman complimented her.

Cat then took Sam's Pear Phone out of her pink purse and held it up to Ray, Miles, and Louie's cold, wet, black doggy noses. They each took a huge whiff of it. Then, they stood back and took a huge whiff of the air.

"So, where are they?" Max asked.

"According to my blood hound senses, they are somewhere to the left," Ray stated, "Is that what you boys are picking up?"

Miles and Louie both nodded their heads.

"Alright, let's go then!" Phoebe ordered, as she started to head towards the left.

We all immediately followed her.

"So, Ray, Miles, Louie," Mom stated about after forty minutes of trying to find Sam, Freddie, Gibby, Spencer, Dr. Colosso, and Phoebe's other friends, "I have a question."