Chapter 5

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

I'd like to give a shoutout to @HopelesslyHated for answering all of yesterday's questions correctly!

Chapter Five: It's Been Awhile

Taylor Hathaway POV

"Hey, I wonder how Carly is doing with her training...," Miles brought up one day at the dinner table.

It has been a few months since we got home from our Mexican vacation. It was now around 6:30 at night in New Orleans on October 6th. Unfortunately, Summer was now over and Frankie, Miles, Louie, and I are now back in school.

"Yeah, me too," Mom, Frankie, Ray, Louie, and I agreed at once.

"Do you guys think that we could visit them sometime soon?"

"I don't know," Frankie answered, "Ask Mom and Ray."

Miles then turned towards Mom and Ray. "Michelle, Dad, could we?"

"Yeah, could we?" Frankie, Louie, and I added in.

Mom and Ray both looked at each other.

"I don't know, kids," Mom stated, "It all depends on the Thunderman's schedule."

"Yeah, we don't know what their doing right now," Ray added, "They might be training Carly really hard right now."

Louie's eyes lit up, "So, you guys are saying if the Thunderman's aren't busy, then we can take a trip to Nevada and visit them?"

Mom and Ray looked at each other once more.

"Yes," Ray agreed, "But, not if they're all busy."

"Yeah, we don't want to interfere with their super hero plans," Mom agreed.

"Yes!" Frankie, Miles, Louie, and I exclaimed with joy, as we pumped our fists into the air.

"Oh and, Mom, Ray, I'd highly doubt that they would be too busy with Carly's training for us to come and visit them," I stated, "I mean, we did say that we would come and visit them and help Carly with her training."

"Yeah, that is true," Mom agreed.

"So, when can we go?" Frankie asked.

"I don't know," Ray answered, "Taylor, when were all done eating, I want you to text the Thunderman's and tell them that we want to visit them soon and ask them when we can come over."

"Ok," I agreed.

"So, how long can we go for?" Louie asked.

"I'd say one to two weeks, but whatever is good for the Thunderman's schedule is fine for us," Mom told Louie.

"Ok."

So, as soon as Mom, Ray, Miles, Frankie, Louie, and I were all done eating dinner, I rushed upstairs and into my room to grab my phone. As soon as I had reached my phone, I turned it on to see that I had gotten a text message, while I was eating dinner. It was from Cat.

"Hey, Taylor! Sam, Dice, Goomer, Nona, and I r planning on visiting the Thunderman's sometime soon. Do you think that u, Ms. Hathaway, Frankie, Mr. Preston, Louie, and Miles could come too?" The text message read.

Wow, Sam, Cat, Dice, Goomer, and Nona must of been thinking of the same exact thing as us! I then unlocked my phone and began to text Cat back.

"That's so funny because a couple minutes ago Miles asked if we could visit the Thunderman's sometime soon! U guys must of been reading our minds! Did u ask the Thunderman's when a good time to visit them was?" I texted.