Chapter 9

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Nine: The Freezing-Cold Prank

Louie Preston POV

Just as Frankie, Billy, Nora, and I were about to put a tiara on Dr. Colosso to finish off the princess outfit that we were dressing him up in, we heard somebody coming down the steps. We all turned around to see Sam and Max tip-toeing towards us.

"Oh, Max, thank goodness you're here!" Dr. Colossp sighed out of relief, "These little devil have been dressing me up in the most ridiculous outfits for the past hour! Tell them to stop!"

"Guys, can you please stop dressing up Dr. Colosso?" Max asked Frankie, Billy, Nora, and I, "He's a rabbit, not a doll!"

"Yeah, I'm not a dress-up doll!"

"Well, why should we?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Yeah, we're having fun!" Frankie agreed.

"Ok, keep on dressing up Dr. Colosso, if you're having that much fun," Max told us, "C'mon, Sam; let's set up the stuff. Nora, Billy, Frankie, and Louie obviously don't wanna help us prank anybody today."

All of our eyes lit up.

"Wait, did you just say that you guys are pranking someone?" Nora asked.

"Yeah, but it doesn't really matter," Sam answered, "You guys would rather dress up Dr. Colosso than help us with our prank."

"No, no, we'll help you! Right, guys?"

Frankie, Billy, and I all nodded.

"I love helping people!" Billy exclaimed.

"And I love pranking people!" Frankie exclaimed.

"Me too!" Nora and I agreed.

"Well, I guess that we could let you guys help...," Max told us.

"Alright, so what's the plan?" I asked, as Frankie, Billy, Nora, and I started to gather around Sam and Max.

"Well, I was thinking that we could leave the hatch to my evil lair open and put a trip wire right in front of it. Then, we could move my bed out of the way and put a large bucket of ice water there. Then, we could some how lure someone close enough to the hatch, causing them to trip and fall down the slide, landing with a, 'SPLASH!' into freezing-cold ice water!"

"That sounds like a great idea!" Frankie complimented Max, "I love it!"

"So, whoever's in, say, 'I!'."

"I!" Sam, Nora, Billy, Frankie, and I said all at once.

Max smirked. "Glad that I could convince you all on board!"

"Wait a minute, where are we going to get a large bucket and trip wire?" Sam asked.

Nora, Billy, Frankie and I all sighed. We haven't thought of that... Max just grinned.

"Why are you smiling, Max?" Billy asked, "What's so funny?"

Max just continued to grin.

"Tell me what's so funny! I want to smile too!"

"You don't get it, don't you?" Dr. Colosso asked.

"Don't get what?"

"He already has the stuff, you idiots!"

"Did you just call me an idiot!?!?" Sam asked, annoyed by what Dr. Colosso called us.

"Relax, Sam! I was just kidding! You guys aren't idiots! You're geniuses!"