Chapter 22

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermasn: The Phantoms

Chapter Twenty-Two: The Note

Billy Thunderman POV

"Happy Halloween, everybody!" Mom and Dad greeted us, as the joined Phoebe, Nora, Carly, and I at the table in the kitchen for breakfast, "Where's Max?"

It was now 7:00 in the morning on Friday, October 31st and Phoebe, Max, Nora, and I had to get ready, so we could go to school. Although she no longer had to go to school, Carly still liked to get up early, so that she could have breakfast with us. Since it was Halloween, the teachers were allowing us to wear our Halloween costumes. Also, Nora and I were going to be in a Halloween parade today in school. I was dressing up as a race car driver, Nora was dressing up as a piece of sushi, Carly was dressing up as a witch, and Phoebe was dressing up as a pirate. Max wasn't dressing up as anything because he thinks that Halloween is lame.

"He's still sleeping," Phoebe answered.

"Still?" Dad asked, "Why am I not surprised by this?"

We all laughed.

"Phoebe, can you go please get him, so he can eat breakfast?" Mom told my sister.

"Sure thing, Mom!" Phoebe agreed, as she sat up out of her brown, wooden chair, pushed it in, walked out of the kitchen, towards the yellow hatch that leads down to Max's evil lair, and pushed the button that opens it.

"MAX, WAKE UP!!!" Phoebe shouted into the hatch, "YOU HAVE TO GET UP AND EAT BREAKFAST!!!"

We then heard Max groan and stretch, as he woke up.

"Phoebe, what time is it?" He asked.

"7:00!"

"Ok, I'm coming!"

"Ok, good!" Phoebe replied, as she walked back in the kitchen to sit back down at the table.

About a few second later, we heard Max ask, "Hey, where's Dr. Colosso?"

"What do you mean, 'where's Dr. Colosso'?" Dad asked, "He should be in his cage!"

"Well, he's not!"

We all groaned.

"Please don't tell me that he escaped!" Nora exclaimed.

"No, I don't know wha-" Max began, "Hey, what's this?"

"What's what?" I asked.

"Billy, if he knew what it was, do you think that he would of asked us?" Nora asked me.

I thought for a moment. "Hmmm... Good point, Nora!"

"What did you find, Max?" Carly asked.

"It seems to be some kind of note!" Max replied.

"A note?" Mom asked, confused.

"Yeah, come down here and check it out!"

"Ok," Mom, Dad, Phoebe, Nora, Carly, and I all agreed, as we all stood up to go see what Max was talking about.

"Here, read it!" Max ordered us, as he handed us the note, once we had made our way down into his evil lair.

Dad immediately grabbed it our of his ands and began to read it. Dad gasped, shocked at what he was reading.

"Oh no, this isn't good," he stated, as he shook his head.

"What does it say Dad?" I asked, eager to know what was written down on the piece of paper.