Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three: Why Were We Kidnapped?

Gibby Gibson POV

The four people whom had kidnapped us laughed at Spencer, Sam, Freddie, a white bunny with black paws, black ears, and a black circle around his eye, whom was wearing a purple cape, a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, a girl with red hair and blue eyes, a girl with black hair and brown eyes, a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, and I struggle free from the ropes that they had tied each of us in.

"Shall we go get Twister and Hurricane and show them our progress?" A tall woman with blonde hair and blue eyes, whom was wearing a black mask, one of those, long, black capes that cover up people's necks, and suit that was mostly red that had a dark-blue triangle that had a bunch of squiggly lines on it, which could of possibly represented puffs of wind, asked.

"Yes, we should, Windstorm," a tall man with brown hair and green eyes, whom was wearing an outfit that was similar to Winstorm's, except for his suit was dark-blue and it had a red triangle in the chest area that had a tornado-shaped symbol that had specks of dirt flying around it, which could of possibly represented a dust devil, replied, "I think that they will be very proud of what they have accomplished.

Windstorm and the two other criminals nodded their heads in agreement. Then, they each snapped their fingers, making themselves disappear. We all gasped.

"HOW DID THEY JUST DO THAT!?!?" The four girls that I didn't know and I asked.

"Umm, you guys are never going to believe me, but I believe that those criminals are ghosts!" Sam told us.

"Are you kidding me!?!?" The blonde-haired girl asked, "After what I just saw, I'm totally gonna believe you!"

"M-me t-too," the four other girls that I didn't know and I stammered.

"Say, who are you guys?" Freddie asked.

"Oh, I'm Cherry," the blonde-haired girl introduced herself.

"I'm Sara," the red-haired girl introduced herself.

"I'm Kelsey," the brown-haired girl introduced herself.

"And I'm Ashley," the black-haired girl introduced herself.

"And I'm Dr. Colosso!" The bunny shouted.

Cherry, Kelsey, Ashley, Sara, and I all gasped, shocked.

"D-did th-that r-rabbit j-just t-talk!?!?" Cherry stammered.

"Either that or we're all going insane!" I exclaimed.

Sam, Freddie, and Spencer all laughed a really nervous laugh, then gave Dr. Colosso a really stern look.

"Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,no," Spencer lied.

Kelsey raised one eyebrow. "Do you guys think that we're stupid?"

"Yeah, I'm not stupid!" Ashley added, "I'm in honors math!"

"Well, good for you!" Sam complimented Ashley, "What's that like?"

"Are you seriously going to change the subject on us?" Kelsey asked.

"Well, it is a common cover-up move," Dr. Colosso stated.

"Ok, now I know that that rabbit did just talk!" Cherry told us.

Sara began to squint at Dr. Colosso. "Hey, isn't that Max's pet rabbit?"

"Who's Max?" I asked.

"He's my friend, Phoebe Thunderman's, twin brother."

"Oh."