Chapter 16

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Sixteen: The iCarly Reunion

Carly Shay POV

I quickly raced down the steps to see Spencer, Sam, Freddie, and Phoebe standing in the middle of the living room.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted Sam, Spencer, and Freddie.

"Hey, Carly!" They greeted me back.

Then all of the sudden, we heard a loud, "Zoom!" from the steps. We all turned around to see that Billy had used his super speed to run down the steps.

"Hey, Spencer, Sam, and Freddie!" He greeted.

"Hey, Billy!" Spencer, Sam, and Freddie greeted him back.

We then heard a loud, "Thump, thump, thump!" from the stairs, as Mom, Nora, and Hank raced down them.

"Hey, everybody!" They all greeted Spencer, Sam, and Freddie.

"Hey!" They greeted them back.

"So, Carly told us that you guys wanted to come over here today, so that you could have a little iCarly get back together!" Hank told us.

"Yeah, we haven't hung out together with just the four of us in a while, so we all thought that it would be nice to hang out together tonight," Freddie explained.

"That makes sense," Phoebe agreed, "If I weren't to talk to my best friends for almost two years, but then start talking to them again, I'd probably want to hang out with them for a night, so we could catch up with each other."

"Me too," Nora, Billy, Mom, and Hank agreed.

"So, where's Max?" Sam asked.

"He's in probably working on some crazy invention in his 'evil' lair," Nora answered.

"Hey, how come Max likes to call his bedroom his evil lair?" Spencer asked.

Mom sighed. "Well, for some reason, he's going through a phase where all he wants to do is become a super villain. I honestly don't know why he even wants to be one, when he was born to be a super hero, like Hank, Phoebe, Nora, Billy, and I."

"It's because he didn't want to be the second best at being good, Mom!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"What do you mean, Phoebe?"

"He told me that since he knew that I was going to be the best at being good and he wanted to be the best at something in this family, he became the best at being bad."

"Well, that's a dumb reason for him wanting to become a super villain," Hank stated, "I think that I'm going to have to have a talk with him later on about that."

"I wouldn't worry about it if I were you, Dad," Nora said, "Max may seem evil with his evil lair, his pranks, and his crazy, evil inventions, but I don't see him growing up to be a super villain."

"Well, hopefully he doesn't!"

"I agree with you, Nora," Phoebe agreed, "Don't tell Max this, but I think that he actually has a soft side!"

"Yeah, especially with what he said on Wednesday when we were filming the webcast of iCarly!" I agreed, "Honestly, I couldn't of said what he said any better myself!"

"Me neither!" Spencer, Sam, Freddie, Mom, Hank, Billy, Nora, and Phoebe all agreed.

"Eh, Max is probably going to grow up into one of those people that enjoy pranking and annoying other people, but is actually nice and funny," Sam told us.