Chapter 21

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Twenty-One: Now All We Have To Do Is Wait...

The Wicked Cyclone POV

"HEY, LET ME OUT!!!" Spencer cried, as The Wicked Tsunami and I plopped all of the burlap sacks down in the living room of the abandoned house that we were occupying.

It was now around 3:00 in the morning and Tsunami and I had just got done kidnapping Carly Shay's friends, Sam Puckett, Freddie Benson, and Spencer Shay.

"SPENCER, IS THAT YOU!?!?" Sam asked.

"YEAH!!! IS THAT YOU, SAM!?!?"

"SPENCER, SAM!?!?" Freddie asked, confused, "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE!?!?"

"I DON'T KNOW, BUT WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Spencer shouted.

"LET US OUT OF THESE SACKS, YOU PSYCHOS!!!" Sam cried.

"OH, SHUT UP!!!" Tsunami yelled.

"WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK, TO LET YOU IDIOTS OUT!!!" I told them.

"Wh-Where are you guys going!?!?" Freddie stammered.

"THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!" Tsunami yelled at Freddie.

Tsunami and I then snapped our fingers, teleporting ourselves to Seattle. You see, we had to drop Sam, Freddie, and Spencer off before we stopped at our final destination, Gibby Gibson's house.

Once we arrived on the front lawn of Gibby's house, we snuck inside of it by going through the white walls. Since it was so dark and neither of us could tell which room we were in, Tsunami took a special flashlight that only projected a light that ghosts could see out of his pocket and flashed it around the room. We could tell that we were in a hall by white walls that were only five feet away from each other, the long, narrow, hardwood floor, and the array of dark-brown, wooden doors.

"Which one of these rooms is Gibby's bedroom?" I asked.

"I don't know, Cyclone," The Wicked Tsunami answered, "But, our make our search much quicker, why don't I check in the rooms that are on the left wall and you can check the ones on the right wall?"

"That's a great idea, Tsunami!"

We then began to stick our heads through the doors in Gibby's hallway. I stuck my head through the first door to the right and began to shine my flashlight around it. All I could see was a white sink, a white bathtub, and a white shower; this room was the bathroom and not Gibby's room. I then pulled my head out of the door and stuck it through the next one and shone my flashlight around the room. Inside of the room I could see a brown desk with a computer, a dresser with a tv on top of it, a brown closet, and a young man sleeping in a dark-blue bed; This was Gibby's bedroom.

"Hey, Tsunami, I found Gibby's bedroom!" I announced.

"Really!?!? Where!?!?" Tsunami asked me.

"Get over here and I'll show you!" I told Tsunami, as I pulled my head out of the door to look at him and motion him towards me.

The Wicked Tsunami then pulled his head out of the door that he was looking through, ran over to me, and stuck his head through the door that I was standing in front of. I then stuck my head back through the door and flashed my flashlight around the room, so that Tsunami could see.

"You were right, Cyclone! There's Gibby!" He exclaimed, as he pointed towards Gibby, who was fast asleep in his bed.

"No, duh, Tsunami!" I said sarcastically, as we both stepped all the way through the door and into Gibby's bedroom.