Chapter 25

Sam & Cat & the Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

Chapter Twenty-Five: Your Secret is Safe With Us!

Dice Corleone POV

"So, is that really you, Max?" Sarah asked, once we had escaped from the tall, creep, old, wooden, dusty house.

"What? I'm not Max!" Max lied, as we began to walk away from the house, "Who is Max anyway?"

"Come on, we know that you're the Thunderman's!" Ashley exclaimed, "Just admit it!"

"Who's the Thunderman's?" Nora asked, "Whoever they are, they sound like an awesome family!"

"Come on, guys! Just admit it! Oh and by the way, I know that you're Carly!" Gibby told Carly, as he pointed towards her.

Mr. Thunderman sighed. "We might as well tell them the truth. Max is probably going to have to wipe their memories anyway."

"Wipe our memories!?!?" Kelsey repeated nervously.

"Well, if you promise to keep our secret, maybe we'll be nice to you and not wipe your memories!" Mrs. Thunderman told Sarah, Ashley, Cherry, Kelsey, and Gibby.

"Aww!" Max whined.

"Max!" Phoebe hissed.

"But, why would you have to erase them?" Kelsey asked.

"So, you won't even remember what happened, so you wouldn't know our secrets!" Louie explained.

"Oh."

"So, I'm guessing that those secrets are pretty big, huh?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah, no dip!" Taylor sarcastically agreed.

"What's your secrets!?!?" Gibby asked.

"Well, one of them is that we are Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman, Phoebe, Max, Carly, Nora, and Billy!" Nora answered.

Sarah squealed with delight. "I knew that my Maxy would come and save me!"

"I'm not your 'Maxy', ok Sarah?" Max told her, "In fact, I'm nobody's 'Maxy'!"

"Wait, Carly?" Ashley asked, "You mean that you're Carly Shay from iCarly!?!?"

"That would be me!" Carly replied.

"Really!?!? I'm such a big fan of iCarly!!!" Kelsey shouted, "It's such an honor to meet the whole entire cast of iCarly."

"Thanks!" Freddie thanked her, "I used to have so much fun filming it!"

"And we used to have so much fun being in it!" Sam added.

"So, the first time I came over your house and I thought that you guys had super powers, you actually did have them and you weren't in a special effects play!?!?" Cherry asked.

"Yeah," Billy replied, as he put his head down, "We're sorry that we lied to you."

"Well, why did you!?!?"

"Because now that we're in Hiddenville, we're not supposed to tell anybody about our powers!" Phoebe told Cherry.

Frankie raised one eyebrow. "And how's that coming along?"

"Not very good, considering the fact that eighteen non-supes now know about our secret!" Mr. Thunderman stated.

"Dr. Colosso told us that non-supe means non-superior," Gibby stated, "Is that what it really means?"

"Actually, it doesn't mean that," Dr. Colosso confessed, "I just told you guys that because I knew that I wasn't supposed to tell you what it actually meant."