I

3 months later.....

"I don't even understand how the fuck my plug talk. Pick him up in a space coupe I don't even let my plug walk."

Saturday night in Trapped was basically rap night. All the rappers who came to buy weed in Colorado would come show love to the club.

Ever since Keon got in control, the club dramatically changed. We had rules now, decor, and actual sales increasing. I was making more than enough money.

Right now, RichtheKid sat in front of me.

"Will that be all? Just two remy bottles, an order of wings and 4 private dances?"

"Nah. I want you."

I wasn't shocked by this revelation. Most of them did request us bottle girls, especially since our wardrobe change.

"I'm flattered. Unfortunately, I'm just a waitress. I'm not really skilled in the dance area."
"I didn't say to dance. I said I wanted you specifically."

Sure, most girls would've jumped at the opportunity. But I wasn't most girls. I was smart. I had witnessed in the last three months, most of our waitresses ended up fucking these rappers, one half getting pregnant and the other ends up clinically depressed because they won't call back. Me and Cinnamon were the only two original girls left.

"Thank you, but I'll pass. Your services will be fulfilled shortly."

With that, I turned and walked away from his section, walking down to the main floor of the club. I went over to the bar where I found Cinnamon drinking a Henny&Coke.

Cinnamon looked over at me, the club lights radiating off of her like it was daytime and it looked like she was glowing

"What's up, Strawberry?"

In the last three months, I found out that Cinnamon's real name was not Cinnamon. In fact, it was Paige. Cinnamon was a name she used as a cover-up. She told me outside of this club, she wasn't even the same person.

"Nothing. Girl, RichKid or some shit like that just tried to holla. Honey, these motherfuckers are salivating."

She laughed and finished off her drink.

"Girl, I know exactly what you mean. These motherfuckers can't get the time of day from me. I want a boss, like Keon.", she said motioning her head over towards the wall.