XIII

Omniscient POV

Omniscient POV

After Keon's reaction, Jeannie was feeling down about the pregnancy. She knew in her heart that he maybe didn't mean it that way but all of the emotions she felt caused her to still take it the wrong way.

Javi saw through her sister and decided to treat her to a girl's day, all on Keon's expense. Her and Paige weren't close but to make her sister happy she would do anything.

All four girls, sat around dolled up and happy.

Paige took a sip of her daiquiri laughing loudly at Javi's antics. The holiday season made her emotional, it all made her think of Zeus. She looked at the sky and smiled knowing that he was in a much safer space she could've ever kept him in. Even though her son's death still pained her, soon she would be at peace when she got revenge on the people who had caused her the most unimaginable pain.

Javi was rambling as usual. Telling one of her fight stories, dramatically acting out all of the moves. She took looks at everyone as she saw they laughed until the brink of tears. She laughed too, not because of the story but because she was happy. This was a happy moment. She was being a good mom, her sister was about to be a mom, and she had a relationship that was healthy and just right for her.

Tiana took a break from the conversation to check her phone. Lincoln had texted her that the kids were A-ok. She smiled at how patient and caring and loving he was. Even though she was going through one of the hardest things she had ever gone through, she was thankful for her kids and a friend like him. Also, friends like these. She looked around the table and smiled at all the pretty girls and how happy they all looked.

Jeannie cursed mentally because now the pregnancy symptoms started to kick in now she was aware of her newest addition. She had to pee and she couldn't even drink alcohol. She laughed at her sister's rendition of the first fight they fought together. She went into deep thought about how many months she could be and she needed to go to the doctor soon. She smiled thinking about Keon. She was still mad at him but she loved her big baby and wanted more than anything to be up under him rubbing her feet on him.

All four girls were as happy as they could be. This moment was one for the books and a moment they should cherish.

Little did they know, life as they knew it was about to turn upside down.
~