V

The date Keon had planned for he and I was beautiful. He had planned everything down to the very last second we would spend together. He had arranged for a hotel room for my sister, after hearing of her breakup, and Kiari and Elli would play together.

I had just finished getting dressed, the look Javi and Tiana had suggested. Turns out, he gave enough money to pay for the clothes, hair, and hygiene. Literally everything.

I did one more glance over in the hotel mirror, making sure not a hair was out of place

I did one more glance over in the hotel mirror, making sure not a hair was out of place. I checked the time. 3:19

The date wasn't supposed to formally start until 3:30 so I had time to kill to check text messages.

BigSis🤞🏾💗- Have fun, I love you. Be back on time. These little girls are driving me fucking crazy.
BestieTi😍👯‍♀️👑-Let your hair down this weekend girlllllyyyyy! This is your husband, I can feel it!!!! 🤪
Mom❤️- Call me.
719-255-555- Jeannie, this is Paige. Please call me. I need to explain.

I responded to everyone and I skipped over Paige's message. Seeing that bitch's name made my fucking blood boil. I had befriended this bitch! I know Keon had said not to respond to her but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

Me-Bitch there's nothing to explain! You're a fucking snake and you're a weird creepy bitch. Stop texting me before I whoop your ass.

Satisfied with my response, I locked my phone and put it inside the drawer. It was now 3:32 and time to meet my date. I took the elevator up to the rooftop and saw how beautifully everything looked. Keon had really outdone himself. He looked so handsome sitting there at the table waiting for me. I smiled inside, happy that he decided to dress up a little bit. He cleaned up real nice.

He looked at me, lust in his eyes while he took a pull from his blunt

He looked at me, lust in his eyes while he took a pull from his blunt. "Hey, beautiful.", he greeted, breaking our silence.