II

** Keon's POV**

Looking over the security footage, made me angrier and angrier. I mean out of all places, niggas tryna act hard in Colorado?

Who the fuck did these fucking clowns think they were to walk into my establishment and try to be on some boss shit? I haven't gotten my hands dirty in a while but I wasn't afraid to go back to that.

After the debacle on Friday, I fired every bouncer, every security guard, and every lookout. Motherfuckers obviously weren't doing their job.

Placing my bowl of cereal next to the monitors , I decided to give it a rest for tonight. I wasn't getting anywhere with this for the moment. Since I was unfamiliar with how shit worked down here, I had no way to figure out who did it.

I picked up my phone and admired my daughter that was displayed on my home screen.

I made a mental note to book my flight to New York so I could chill with my daughter this weekend

I made a mental note to book my flight to New York so I could chill with my daughter this weekend. I also got hype as I saw Jeannie's name flash across my screen. For some reason, I gravitated towards shorty. Something about her had me drawn to her. Yeah, she was bad. But, in a sense it was more than that. I liked that she was smart. She had an innocence about her, like she was just starting out.

Lil Annie👀- We need to talk. This isn't something I want to say over the phone or text. Where can you meet me?

I cocked my head to the side. I wonder what she wanted to talk about. It was a given there was something between us but something told me that this was more urgent.
Me: What's up? You good?
Lil Annie👀- yes, I'm fine. I just want to make sure you are. I really want to talk and explain things to you a little more. Where can we meet?
Me: we ain't gotta meet, shorty. Come ova.

The three dots popped up but quickly vanished. I was making a bold move inviting one of my waitresses over but she had caught my interest. Make sure I was ok? What could possibly be wrong with me? Or what was going to happen to me?

Lil Annie👀- Sure, be there in about 20 mins.

That gave me enough time to get everything ready and straighten up my room and living room a little. Also, to order some food for us. After this, I got a text from Jeannie, telling me she was outside. I buzzed her up and I heard a knock at my door.

I opened the door to reveal Jeannie standing there looking worried. Her hair wasn't straight how I'm used to seeing it. It was in its natural, curly state. She had on sweatpants with a fitted T-shirt and UGG boots. She rushed inside. She looked mad comfortable, but bothered at the same time.