VI

*Keon's POV*
After the debacle with my baby mother last night, I was extremely tired. I couldn't believe she had reacted like that off of a simple post. As a result, she demanded Kiari to be brought back to New York immediately. I knew if I didn't, she would get the police involved. That's the type of grimy bitch she was.

I looked over to see Annie holding Kiari in her lap, clapping both of their hands together.

"Daddy Shark, do do do do do do do Daddy Shark"

I smiled at the two when I heard an alert from my phone, signaling I got a text message.

Lea: Are y'all on the plane yet??
Me: Bout 10 mins.
Lea: great.

I scoffed and stuffed my phone back into my pants, feeling Jeannie slide in next to me. "Hey, Daddy Shark. Why such a long face?"

I looked over at her, loving the way her long strands framed her face. I was mad hype we had finally connected in that way but kinda feeling some typa way it had to end so soon.

"Nothing, I just wished we could've had more time together. Lea on some nut shit."

"Yeah, I know babe. When you get back we'll have our time. I just hate this caused you to lose time with Kiari. Once again, I'm sorry for my sister."

"Naw, she ain't do shit, it was just a picture. I'm sorry for how Lea dumb ass acted."

"I just hate she got a bad impression of me."

We both took a break from the heavy subject and looked over at Kiari tapping away on her iPad.

"Don't worry about it. Y'all have nothing to do with each other."

I heard my flight number come over the loud speaker and gathered me and Kiari's things. I looked down to see Jeannie with tears welling in her eyes and pulled her close not wanting to actually see them fall. "Watch over my place for me. It's only two days, ma. I'll be back, I promise."

She nodded and took the keys out my hand, waving at us as we stepped on the plane.

~

As a gift to me, Keon arranged for Tiana, Javi, and I to go get pampered at a private nail salon that recently opened up

As a gift to me, Keon arranged for Tiana, Javi, and I to go get pampered at a private nail salon that recently opened up. I sat here with my girls, talking and telling them all about my night with Keon.

"Girl, his baby mama was tweaking. I thought I was gone have to whoop her ass. That sick ass bitch came into my dm on some dumb shit."